News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Scariest Movies!

Started by Earth, January 03, 2011, 02:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth

Hey Guys, I was just wondering. I can never find good scary movies to scare my friends.
I am not a good horror movie picker :|. I need help.
I want YOU to post what is the scariest movie/s you have ever watched and what is the worst horror movie/s.

My scariest movie would be: The Haunting In Connecticut
The least scariest movies would be: Blair Witch Project, Shallow Grounds.

Last night I watched with my awesome friends: Halloween (NEW), Exorcism Of Emily Rose, The Hitcher, Piranha, Final Destination. And None of them really were scary. So please post a movie you think that would scare me to death. (:
Tory, x.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Yoho

Scooby Doo monsters unleashed.  :(

unknowed

Scary Movie 1,2,3,4,5 and how far it will go.(there not scary, there just freaking funny)

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Earth

lol. Thanks for Suggestions i've seen all the Scary Movie 1.2.3.4. They are funny! But I need Horror Films (:

dieknowsawr

Paranormal Activity 2. Creepiest shit ever.

Pk0wnedall

Saw 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (All of them basically).
Paranormal Activity 1 & 2.
The Hostage
The Hostile

M I K E

Earth

Guys, Tbh. I Don't find Saw a Horror. More of a Thriller. Paranormal Activity's are only scary once (has anyone ever seen Paranormal Entity?). But I have never heard of The Haunting, The Hostage and The Hostile. Why is there so many Horror's starting with H? I know the Genre starts with H, doesn't meen they should start with H, lol.

Dug

Just to add another one to those list of "H"s,
House of Wax
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Joker

Paranormal activity 1,2,SAW(ALL OF THE PARTS),Bloody valantine thingy And Jenifer's body.
That's scary for me.
Lol.