News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My account, item deleted.

Started by oneshine, August 26, 2011, 01:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneshine

Umm I was selling my dharok chest plates, in the shop, and than randomly i get logged out, i try to log in and it rapidly logs me out. I lost 164k dharoks chestplates, why??? I did nothing wrong.

Jake

Did you re-check your bank? Maybe the server disconnected and it put them back in the bank.

This happened to me a couple of times.

oneshine

Yeah no there is literally no way that this was a glitch, because I tried to login above ten times, I'd be fine for about 10 seconds and. It would log off, it's like my account was being checked.

Jake

Quote from: Mute on August 26, 2011, 06:23:07 AM
164k of an item like dharocks is basically a big fat sign saying "I've Been Duped!"

At the moment, there are plans to aid the crap economy in ws, and removing duped items is a start.
They would give an alert if they were removing items.

oneshine

I buy duped items all day, I take em off the market. But I don't see why they would take them.......

Kevin

You still have 10,000 Dh plates in your bank. I think we're safe to say you can live without those dh plates.

oneshine

yeah I have 10,000 dharoks plates, sure but those were given to me by a friend. And 10k dharoks plates is about 1bil gp, what I had before was about 16bil gp, It took me forever to get those plates.......... This is rubbish.

Jake

Not everything can go your way, Unfortunately.

Locked.