News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Im new?I think

Started by John Owns, August 02, 2008, 10:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stats

idk
0 (0%)
idk!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

John Owns

I starter this server today, and I made a person named : John Owns
Some how when i logged on i was lvl 163. With 128 of each stat. Please tell me why.

Flame

The only thing I can really think of is that maybe you created the account a long time ago and just forgot about it and then when levels were changed to 163 it affected your account too because I don't think that happens to new accounts

Zeldagirl

Yes, I agree with Flame. A long time ago, there was a bug that made all accounts at the time level-163 with 128 in each stat. That is the only thing I can think of aswell. For a better answer, try messaging either A staff member or Ryan and Jeremy. Also, I locked your poll because it was irrelevant to your post.

Thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -

supa

The same thing happened to me, only worse! Half my stats were 1/128 so I can't level them up unless I were to get the experience points to get to level 129!
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

huntingmoon

Quote from: Zeldagirl on August 03, 2008, 08:29:52 AM
Yes, I agree with Flame. A long time ago, there was a bug that made all accounts at the time level-163 with 128 in each stat. That is the only thing I can think of aswell. For a better answer, try messaging either A staff member or Ryan and Jeremy. Also, I locked your poll because it was irrelevant to your post.

Thank you,

Zelda.

i still cant belive zeldagirl is actually a guy...

how did this get figured out?
did he tell sumbody?
I used to cut the porch lights on,
Now I cut the Porsche lights on,
Just to let em know that they foresights wrong,
You to fine to be layin down in bed alone,
I cant teach you how to speak my language rosetta stone,
I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I've ever known,
I really cant see the end comin any closer,
But I'll still be the man when everything is over.

I'm Doin Me-

Ry60003333

We saw his MySpace and someone was on the phone with him. :-\
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Triniboy

mhmm lucky u i would guess, cool thing for me i got a lvl 135 skill =p which is mage...

IDK whats limit..but ima surly break a record on the game being a non-admin or mod with a lvl 135+skill..so far like 802m XP mage alone  :P

BTW 120 CB =]

huntingmoon

Quote from: Triniboy64 on October 04, 2008, 02:46:18 AM
mhmm lucky u i would guess, cool thing for me i got a lvl 135 skill =p which is mage...

IDK whats limit..but ima surly break a record on the game being a non-admin or mod with a lvl 135+skill..so far like 802m XP mage alone  :P

BTW 120 CB =]
well actually there are a few player non-admin or mod who have 135 atk,def,str,mge, and moe like i poon i or oxycodone or connor or godz adept...

there all pretty good lvl 171's n 172's...
-Huntingmoon
I used to cut the porch lights on,
Now I cut the Porsche lights on,
Just to let em know that they foresights wrong,
You to fine to be layin down in bed alone,
I cant teach you how to speak my language rosetta stone,
I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I've ever known,
I really cant see the end comin any closer,
But I'll still be the man when everything is over.

I'm Doin Me-