News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

noobs with no items pking

Started by darkflash, July 30, 2008, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

i think jeremy and ry should make that 0 itemers are not aloud to pk. i am tired of a bunch of noobs coming to the wildy millons of times. when they sit there and mage you the whole time it is really low...and nooby i think jeremy should make it and rule that they can not do it anymore. i am tired of dieing on laggs cause of alot of noobs mage me it is really annoying. well this is darkflash and thank you for your time.
=) i love worldscape! for life!

ichigo

lol. my brother and his friends are the one who are doing that stuff. they own. i was really surprise they killed like 20 people.
Ichigo Kurasaki

ichigo

i think this shoulkd be in sugestiong colum.
Ichigo Kurasaki

connor548 2

yea... ;D ;D

darkflash sadly quit... :'( :'( :'(

I pooN I

Oh no! Why did Darkflash quit? :o

Flame

maxmager

wow, kinda low, bsing, 0 iteming, (i agree with darkflash on the 0 item people so anoying) why did everyone pic on darkflash? u guys never believe he had a brother... i know him in real life, i told u and told you, u never believed me, now he has quit..

p.s. i do agree this should be in a suggestion section.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Chaoslancex

what!! darkflash quit  :(

an i did know that he had a brother  :P
an yes i dont like people that come to wildy wiht no items.
they should try an do something about it.  ;D

ichigo

i cant belive he quit just because some 0 itemers
Ichigo Kurasaki

sup zezima

when im playing (only played ones) there are 0 players playing :o
♥☺☻ â,,¢Â§ÃœÃ¾ Žâ,¬Å½!M∀â,,¢ ☻☺♥

gf blitz