News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Im Back!

Started by Omri, June 13, 2013, 08:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

Hey everyone, sorry its been so long since ive talked or seen ya'll. as most of you know im in the marine corps, I just recently got back from a lengthy deployment in Afghanistan and a deployment in Syria, and now that im done with those the marine corps stationed me here in korea so im gonna have a lot of down time so im coming back too the community, I hope everyone has been good and I cant wait too catch up with all of you!

-Michael (Omri)

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

wolf

Welcome back, and we all thank you for your service.

D E A T H

OMG I MISSED YOU and I will treat you like a brother. I am in my MCJROTC program at my high school and we pretty much own every MCJROTC school in Georgia. Plus after a year of that I have sooo much more respect for those who serve and those in the corps. What's your rank just wondering. :)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Omri

Quote from: D E A T H on June 14, 2013, 12:56:08 AM
OMG I MISSED YOU and I will treat you like a brother. I am in my MCJROTC program at my high school and we pretty much own every MCJROTC school in Georgia. Plus after a year of that I have sooo much more respect for those who serve and those in the corps. What's your rank just wondering. :)

haha ive missed all you guys too, and my current rank is a e-4 Corporal. but here in a month or so im looking at a promotion

Jake

Jesus christ, How i've missed you. Better be up for more stoned skype calls.

Krest I V

Rex

D E A T H

Add me on skype Michael? I wanna ask you some stuff.

Skype name: gamec0verage

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

dieknowsawr

Welcome back bro :)