News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Van-van's QOTD #9

Started by Vanessa R, May 05, 2011, 12:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you were stranded on a desert island, and you could only have one item with you, which item would that be and why?

water bottle
fruit
blanket
wood
picture of a loved one

Vanessa R

-Picture removed-

Yoho

I wouldn't be stupid enough to get stranded on an island in the first place.

I chose wood because I could try make a boat or a fire.

Insomnom

Considering the key word is /item/ I'd assume you don't get very MUCH wood.
I'd have to then choose a blanket.
It's the closest thing to a towel, which is the most massively useful thing a n interstellar hitchhiker stranded person can have.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Knight IV

W00D to make puppets.
kidding..W00D for a boat.

Daxking

blanket or loved one picture.  :-X

unknowed

Water,
because:
Wood? I have no clue how to make a boat or fire.
Blanket? I'm a Netherlander, I can resist some cold.
A picture of a loved one? I don't haz any people. :(
Fruit? I DONT LIKZ FRUIITTT>.<

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Dug

Blanket so then i could wrap the picture of my loved one that i would have stored in my pants so it doesn't get wet, that would give me the strength to push through these difficult times and be re-united with the person I want to be with in the world.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Electrify X

I like wood.. but I still need an axe, if I don't have that, then having a tree is like being in China without rice.. ^^,
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Drunk Mario

Blanket, It could keep me warm in the Freezing cold desert nights, and keep me cool from the Dry heat during the day. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

Quote from: Electrify X on May 05, 2011, 04:28:11 PM
I like wood.. but I still need an axe, if I don't have that, then having a tree is like being in China without rice.. ^^,
That sounded kinda prejudice...  :o