News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Where do you live?

Started by Electrify X, April 24, 2011, 11:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

Electrify X

I did ask where you guys live, not what you think about eachother! ^^
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Vanessa R

For all you people that live in Canada, just a little fun fact...Jeremy LOVES Canada! (even though he's never been) He wants to live there lol so if he saw this post he'd be one happy boy. :D (I know, he's weird) But anyways, we live in Murrieta, California...probably not as fun as Canada. ;)
-Picture removed-

M I K E

Electrify X

Quote from: Vanessa R on May 05, 2011, 12:23:34 PM
For all you people that live in Canada, just a little fun fact...Jeremy LOVES Canada! (even though he's never been) He wants to live there lol so if he saw this post he'd be one happy boy. :D (I know, he's weird) But anyways, we live in Murrieta, California...probably not as fun as Canada. ;)

Haha, Canda is a cool land, they're very atletic (Icehockey, curling.. Guess thats all? :p) i've been there for 2 times. If Jeremy likes it that much you two should go there, it's amazing O.o
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Vanessa R

We plan to actually once we have the wedding and stuff.. It may even be our honeymoon destination. :)
-Picture removed-

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Vanessa R on May 05, 2011, 05:04:16 PM
We plan to actually once we have the wedding and stuff.. It may even be our honeymoon destination. :)
OMG what province?!?

Also, I think I have been to a weird town by Murrieta.. I go to Cali all the time during the summer with my dad.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vanessa R

Not sure yet. lol?

You go to Murrieta a lot?? Really? That's cool! Where abouts in Murrieta?
-Picture removed-

Drunk Mario

A place by Murrieta.. let me see if it is..

*goes to google maps*  ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall