News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Gm19191888's Goals

Started by GM19191888, March 18, 2011, 01:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM19191888

1.Get 135 mining 8)
2.Get 135 mage ;D
3. Train for more than 5 minutes at a time :o
4. Come up with more goals :'(
_      _
(  )   (  )

Dug

I got one for ya,
5) Follow the rules no matter what happens.  8)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Quote from: GM19191888 on May 05, 2011, 09:21:41 PM
Change
rule1= http://adf.ly/1RDdW
What's that about?

Good luck with your goals.. training for 5 minutes+ should be easy.. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

O My Devil

Do u really think this game is soo boring, that u need a rule to keep playing for urself, thats pathetic this game is cool, & with many different type of people who u can be friends with & talk...

Electrify X

Good luck getting 135 mining if you just ''train'' 5 minutes a day, guess you need about 2-3 years then.
Also - The rule number 3, as O My Devil said, you need to like the game, not just play it for reaching your goals.. that's silly, there are ALOT of funny people on this game that you can hang around with. When I play this game, I don't think how long i play, just that it's funny :)
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Daxking

That 5 min rule is just... *Facepalm*