News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

POTD #14

Started by Pride, May 04, 2011, 05:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you do if someone was being bullied?

Beat the snot out of the bully?
5 (50%)
Watch and laugh?
0 (0%)
Get an adult?
1 (10%)
Ask him to stop?
3 (30%)
Other?
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pride

Sorry for the delay...

Welcome to Poll of the Day!
Today's question is: What would you do if someone was being bullied?

Happy Voting!

ratman3

I would ask them to stop, and if they don't, and continue to do it, I beat the snot out of them.  If the bully starts the fight, then the blame is on them, and I won't get in trouble for fighting back.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Pride

Quote from: ratman3 on May 04, 2011, 06:50:22 PM
I would ask them to stop, and if they don't, and continue to do it, I beat the snot out of them.  If the bully starts the fight, then the blame is on them, and I won't get in trouble for fighting back.

It's too bad that that's not how it works at my school...

Drunk Mario

I'd beat the shi- *snot* out of him. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Knight IV

I hate bullies..I always bring adults..But that doesn't mean that I am weak.

Diva La Viva

I don't really care what happends.
I've just been bullied once, in 4th grade. But i just hitted him in his belly and he changed school.

M I K E

I've been bullied um..

Almost 8 years soon..

I would just ask to stop, if nothing happens i beat the sh*t out of him, i hate bullying its sad

Knight IV

Quote from: M I K E on May 05, 2011, 09:44:40 AM
I've been bullied um..

Almost 8 years soon..

I would just ask to stop, if nothing happens i beat the sh*t out of him, i hate bullying its sad
True..They are sad inside because they hit people or w\e they do.

Electrify X

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 04, 2011, 08:33:36 PM
I'd beat the shi- *snot* out of him. ::)

agree with that one :)
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Insomnom

Yes, because MORE violence will solve things.

I'd /make/ him stop, not ask.
If someone doesn't get the verbal warning before I approach, then they're forced off using whatever means.
They may or may not get injured, but I'm not going to beat the living shit out of them.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

I would ask them to stop, then just put myself in front of everything, and if he used force i would disarm him.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Electrify X

Actually.. Beating up the bully will just make you to a bully, and that will just get the situation worse? (and then would beat you up, and someone beat them up, and lifes go on) :D
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Pride

Close please o.o.

O My Devil

I would beat the shit out o that bully, not for helping the guy whos bullied but to release stress... 8)

Jake

Id do it in this exact order.

• Ask him to stop
-If he does not stop
• Beat the snot out of him.
- Followed by
• Watch and laugh.
- At the bully, Of course.