News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Van-van's QOTD #10

Started by Vanessa R, May 06, 2011, 02:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa R

Yesterday's poll resulted in a tie between wood and a blanket, which made me laugh because like Jazmin caught on to was that I said only ONE ITEM so therefore, wood would only be like a plank of wood. Lol. Still though, it was an interesting poll.  ;D

And today's question is: Do you believe in God?
-Picture removed-

Dug

Indeed i do believe in god  :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Don't flame. If you don't have anything constructive to say don't post. If you don't like the topic then don't take the time to give your 2 cents.
-Jeremy.

ratman3

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Pride

I do; this might not have been the best topic...

Voltimolt

I do, but guys this is still a poll, deal with it.

Vanessa R

Quote from: Kevin on May 06, 2011, 05:20:34 PM
This is a stupid question to ask. I do believe in God. But this is just a recipe for a disaster. That is why the board is no longer around because this is a sensitive topic.

If it's such a stupid question then why did you take the time to answer it then?
-Picture removed-

Drunk Mario

I believe in god but question things people say he has done. Questions such as, how did god get created if there is a god?

(I know there is to me and other people, just a question that baffles many)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vanessa R

-Picture removed-

Daxking

Sora

I believe in God and i hope he will forgive me of all my sins when i die.    :D