News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The official Minecraft screenshot thread.

Started by Mute, May 02, 2011, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Luke, I don't have xray. I was talking about the time you helped me spot out diamond, when I was mining and you said "dig here" and stuff.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

crazyseba7

I have a paid account for minecraft, and i wanted to see who i ccould trust to use it since i am running a widows xp.

Jake

It's not like anyone could steal your account anyway, Unless you give them your Email.

I don't advise sharing accounts though.

Kevin

Been working on this for awhile. Trying to make it look fancy.

All the materials are 100% earned by myself. It is done in survival mode :D

Rex

Dug

Speaking of which Kevin, somehow when i logged in, i spawned under your floor... meaning that you possibly lifted your house with that wooden floor :P.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Rex

What server do you guys play on? I'll join it :)

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Krest I V

Those glowstone blocks with vines over them look really good as light-source bushes.

Jake

Am I the only one on this server that doesn't play MineCraft because I'm absolutely awful at creating things?  ;D

Altaïr

You don't have to be good at creating things to play minecraft. I'm horribly useless at buildings, but if it involves something going *bang*, I'm all ears.

nate

I don't want to brag, but i'm kind of a master with redstone  ;D. anyways, do the mods and admin still play on a server?

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Quote from: nate on December 11, 2012, 06:08:29 PM
I don't want to brag, but i'm kind of a master with redstone  ;D. anyways, do the mods and admin still play on a server?
It's not a "Mod and Admin" server. It's just a server for them to play as friends, I believe. It's not as if it's some super secret server for the staff to play one. Like you'd play with your friends on a server.

wolf

Im working on my own minecraft world after recently downloading mc. I am going to make a kingdom. maybe try a copy of whiterun from skyrim.

Jake

Quote from: wolf on December 12, 2012, 01:55:16 AM
Im working on my own minecraft world after recently downloading mc. I am going to make a kingdom. maybe try a copy of whiterun from skyrim.
Sounds neat. Might take a while though  ::)

I like to see peoples creations on MineCraft. It's pretty amazing some of the things people build.