News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The official Minecraft screenshot thread.

Started by Mute, May 02, 2011, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Luke, I don't have xray. I was talking about the time you helped me spot out diamond, when I was mining and you said "dig here" and stuff.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

crazyseba7

I have a paid account for minecraft, and i wanted to see who i ccould trust to use it since i am running a widows xp.

Jake

It's not like anyone could steal your account anyway, Unless you give them your Email.

I don't advise sharing accounts though.

Kevin

Been working on this for awhile. Trying to make it look fancy.

All the materials are 100% earned by myself. It is done in survival mode :D

Rex

Dug

Speaking of which Kevin, somehow when i logged in, i spawned under your floor... meaning that you possibly lifted your house with that wooden floor :P.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Rex

What server do you guys play on? I'll join it :)

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Krest I V

Those glowstone blocks with vines over them look really good as light-source bushes.

Jake

Am I the only one on this server that doesn't play MineCraft because I'm absolutely awful at creating things?  ;D

Altaïr

You don't have to be good at creating things to play minecraft. I'm horribly useless at buildings, but if it involves something going *bang*, I'm all ears.

nate

I don't want to brag, but i'm kind of a master with redstone  ;D. anyways, do the mods and admin still play on a server?

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Quote from: nate on December 11, 2012, 06:08:29 PM
I don't want to brag, but i'm kind of a master with redstone  ;D. anyways, do the mods and admin still play on a server?
It's not a "Mod and Admin" server. It's just a server for them to play as friends, I believe. It's not as if it's some super secret server for the staff to play one. Like you'd play with your friends on a server.

wolf

Im working on my own minecraft world after recently downloading mc. I am going to make a kingdom. maybe try a copy of whiterun from skyrim.

Jake

Quote from: wolf on December 12, 2012, 01:55:16 AM
Im working on my own minecraft world after recently downloading mc. I am going to make a kingdom. maybe try a copy of whiterun from skyrim.
Sounds neat. Might take a while though  ::)

I like to see peoples creations on MineCraft. It's pretty amazing some of the things people build.