News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

The official Minecraft screenshot thread.

Started by Mute, May 02, 2011, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on April 08, 2012, 06:07:46 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 08, 2012, 04:52:01 PM
Ew, why cats? I don't like em. Get dogs :P
Dogs have got a retarded AI.

Just give me a bow with a Power enchantment on it and a few arrows and I'm fine when it comes to mob hunting. Don't need no dog to help me fight. :P
I'm not talking about uses for dogs. What the f*ck can a cat do? shit all the damn time is what it does. I just like dogs better.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

That's the good thing about MC, It's not actually like real life....

Dug

I feel, it's a bit overdone :[].
I mean, give me an estimate how long it took, or would it take to build a canon as such?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on April 08, 2012, 07:59:47 PM
Digressing slightly, what was everyone's views on my tnt cannon?
I like the cannon. I feel like I shouldn't judge it too much until I see how effective it is. You mind recording it in action and posting it here?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

Awesome, can't wait till it's up.

Me and my friend made an elevator out of pistons and water. I would post it but we lost the map. damn shame.
Dem digits

Recoil

I like Fraps, dunno if it supports Mac. You'd also have to get the full version by paying or finding a crack, but it's worth it.
Dem digits

nate

Quote from: Mute on April 06, 2012, 05:31:24 AM
All that sentence does is set me up for retaliation when a twat like you comes along and posts it.

I'm an ex-forum mod with a history of constant argument winning. Don't try me.

like always, my posts are deleted.  ;D i guess the admin dont want me to win.

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: nate on April 15, 2012, 12:26:48 AM
like always, my posts are deleted.  ;D i guess the admin dont want me to win.
Haha. Like always.

I think I'm going to look for the time my dog drowned under my house. I built my house over water and he got stuck there..  :'(
Dem digits

Recoil

Given the circumstances I'm sure it's fine to double post here?

This is on Mute's server. :D It was no help that him and PROGRAM went snooping through my "house"... (house in quotations cause it's pretty sad, lol.)

Oh also, I'm going to take these screenshots not in fullscreen because there's multiple.

This is what it looks like in the hole by the crafting table..
It says that thing about sex because I just entered my faction base (yes, I'm immature, I named my faction "Sex" :D)

And through the door is a tunnel to my cave explorations..

Finally, down the tunnel and in the cave..

If anyone wants to come play with me, Mute, and Program the IP is play.axservers.co.uk. It's a ton of fun, come join us. :D

Edit: Also, I'll be under the name "Ukelackzgames". It's my friend's account that I hacked, lolz.
Dem digits

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Yoho

Quote from: Recoil on April 29, 2012, 10:03:20 PM
If anyone wants to come play with me

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on April 30, 2012, 12:22:56 PM
Lovely house.
In proper terms, it's a faction base. But I guess you could call it a house since I'm the only one in my faction.

Quote from: Yoho on April 30, 2012, 12:36:05 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 29, 2012, 10:03:20 PM
If anyone wants to come play with me

Why did I guess someone would do something like that...
Dem digits

Recoil

Made huge upgrades to my faction base. Mainly to support multiple members, but also because the walls and shit were looking a bit messy.

Before

After

Edit: Also got a fuckton of diamond in the caves, props to Mute for helping me spot those out with his xray. :3
Dem digits

Kevin

Quote from: Mute on May 01, 2012, 04:17:35 AM
I wont hate on you for using xray, simply because I use it alot of the time.

You've just gotta look out for those who will loot you, so the xray is kinda made redundant at that time on this sort of server.

I disabled all my mods and started from scratch, so I could play legit again. :D