News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The official Minecraft screenshot thread.

Started by Mute, May 02, 2011, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Diva La Viva

alex lol that's a badass house you got there,
Is it your best house on there?

X

Apart from my other building and such, yeah. Its improvement from my first base, which was in a small hill made of dirt lol.

Jake

I dont see the fun in Minecraft. Not my type of game.

Will everyone be playing that when it comes out and not worldscape anymore? :S

X

Nothing is wrong, i just like to build bigger things lol

Dug

Quote from: Program on July 08, 2011, 03:10:17 AM
I want to play on the AGF server. :(
As do i : (.
Alex, is that structure on the right supposed to be some sort of watchtower judging from the ladders?
And where are the trees :[]!?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

X

The trees are close to here, and the tower is just some random tower I built lol. Also, Me, Danny, Kevin and Ryan are thinking about letting people on the server soon, but sadly far away form these buildings due to griefers and people stealing other people's things.

X

Yep, we just need Ryan's approval before letting people on.

Yoho

It's on the free classic version, I have not bought it yet.

Dug

Put some decorations on the outside Leigh! Where's the pumpkins? The Torches? The watchtower!?    :[]!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Zack

Before trees:

After trees:

Dug

Luke knows he's packs =P.
No Ring of fire Zach? If this is on single player, make a copy of the save file, and set everything on fire :D!

Zack

Just finished the gate for a castle I'm going to build on a new world:

Jake

How do you make trees? Do you just get brown blocks, That look like tree stumps, and green blocks, that look like the leafs?

Seems like allot of effort, I don't think I would be able to withstand something like that. Lol.

Dug

Zach are you having a little creeper fetish lifestyle  ::).
Also, don't forget to use bone meal on tree saplings, a surprise for you to see indeed.
P.s stand on top of the sapling while doing this.