News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The official Minecraft screenshot thread.

Started by Mute, May 02, 2011, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

What :O?
The only picture taken above from a server, is the last one. The rest are all hand-built =).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Diva La Viva

Drunk Mario

That's amazing, Aaron!

What texture pack is that?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Jack

I don't play MC but it looks okay.

Nice pictures!

Sad Panda

That's really good, Aaron. I had a large scale soccer field that was 100x50 in the game Eden, but it randomly deleted the world on my game so it's lost now...

Diva La Viva

U say u like dis i give u pic inside

ratman3

This is called complete boredom (I made this, took me an entire day):
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Drunk Mario

That my friend, Is called awesomesauce. (haha Luke..)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Aaron that's some sick stuff right there (:
When i do manage to finnaly patch the mods i want, i bet you'll all want my world :3.
That brings me to 2 questions:
1) Do you guys think i should keep working on my old world with no use of the mods?
2) Should i try and create a cusom map, with a slide, mountain of lava, pit of death, and a few other aspects :D?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Kevin

Dug

That just blew my mind away, well done kevin, now you're the reason i'll be re-taking HUM130 ;D!
Although, it could do with some color or paintings : ). I'm guessing there's a big underground strip club :O?

Jake

Kevin, Please don't tell me you really made that...

Kevin

Quote from: Terror on July 07, 2011, 03:16:50 AM
Kevin, Please don't tell me you really made that...

I really did, ask Bill, Alex, and Danny

Diva La Viva

Hey that's not that hard!
Who the hell am i trying to lure!? When i see that... i can imagine MC galaxy's buildings lol. Dammnnn

Dug

Quote from: Mute on July 07, 2011, 09:16:11 AM
I'm more into contraptions, such as redstone and piston exploiting. :P
You're right somewhere there...
How about making a lava pit with trapdoors Kevin :D?