News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Van-van's QOTD #7!!!! :D

Started by Vanessa R, May 03, 2011, 01:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa R

So yesterday's poll turned out really interesting.. Animals and ghosts we're the winners of a tie with 33.3%! :O So because of that, today's question is: What is your most haunted, scariest, unexplainable paranormal experience that you've encountered yourself or have seen your animal encounter and react to? (yes animals are sensitive to the paranormal as well) ... Please be detailed! :)
-Picture removed-

Drunk Mario

My door opened before, when it was LOCKED and i was home alone.. My dog was laying down by it and then she was staring up like someone was there for about 5 minutes.. :o

Scared the CRAP out of me!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Petter answers dot com.
I don't think i can be detailed about this. I was 13 at that time i think, and my friends decided to prank me for an entire 3 days... I kept thinking peter was a real life ghost stalker. This one evening i was at my friends house, and peter said a rude comment. I went outside to get some fresh air and suddenly a crow started screeching and flew right in front of me.
Coincidence? I think not.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Another time I was HOME ALONE for basically the whole night, from about 3:00pm until around 2:00am and i was laying in my bed trying to sleep, and In my room i unfortunately have washing machine+dryer room right next to me.. I heard noises coming from in there and it scared me to death because of stories I head.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

Well, my friends house is haunted, so we decided too snoop around at night.

Trust me, I must've pissed my pants.

She was scared as my aunt on Christmas.

xD

Daxking

The most I've encountered was being on a diffrent floor and hearing movement and creaks.  :-X