News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden

Started by Francis, May 01, 2011, 11:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Look, why the f*ck are we debating about Osama. His a*s is dead, sitting on the bottom of the ocean floor. Al Qaeda might be pissed, but as long as they keep suicide bombing, they'll die one by one. And honestly, I think its a giant middle finger from the US saying "You're next, M*ther F*cker" to Al Qaeda. Osama is dead, and now we can rape Al Qaeda. Kthx

USA!
USA!
USA!

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Thrive on May 02, 2011, 09:48:54 PM
Look, why the f*ck are we debating about Osama. His a*s is dead, sitting on the bottom of the ocean floor. Al Qaeda might be pissed, but as long as they keep suicide bombing, they'll die one by one. And honestly, I think its a giant middle finger from the US saying "You're next, M*ther F*cker" to Al Qaeda. Osama is dead, and now we can rape Al Qaeda. Kthx

USA!
USA!
USA!
AMEN! ::)

Quote from: Program on May 02, 2011, 09:06:52 PM
Although honestly I'm happy he's dead, I don't know if everyone should be celebrating his death outside the White House and stuff. Sure, he was a terrible person, but a person nonetheless.

Anyone get what I'm saying?
Yes, He was still a person, but he Killed A LOT of people.. He planned 9/11 and tried blowing up the white house/Pentagon... He was also Very Anti-American..etc He wanted to kill anyone, but Muslims.

Al-Qaeda will be damaged from this, and is sure to do something to get revenge.. but the Military and CIA.. Those groups and the U.S defense secretary are working to keep everyone safe in the U.S. They have already interrupted many attacks. Without their leader someone will have to step up, but they won't have good access to money and weapons anymore.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

Religions caused this am i right?

They are totally useless IMO

Dug

Quote from: Terror on May 02, 2011, 04:49:38 AM
Although I'm glad he's dead another person would have to take his position, And the Arabs would have to be more pissed then ever. I hope they don't get any ideas about destroying America.
What are you talking about  :o?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

v0dka

Quote from: Dug on May 03, 2011, 12:54:27 PM
Although I'm glad he's dead another person would have to take his position, And the Arabs would have to be more pissed then ever. I hope they don't get any ideas about destroying America.

Children..

Insomnom

Quote from: v0dka on May 03, 2011, 01:44:50 PM
Quote from: Dug on May 03, 2011, 12:54:27 PM

Children..

Preeeettty sure we're not talking about children. ::eyeroll::

Also, if you don't have anything to contribute, then don't.
Trying to insult someone like that is petty and annoying.

Anyway, I don't really care about this whole situation.

I don't understand why people are celebrating death.
Sure, he was a wanted man, sure he may have done some horrible things, etc..
Sure, some people are going to feel relieved, and that's fine. Happy even. Okay, somewhat warranted.
But celebration? That's sick.
Also, it doesn't mean shit. If he's dead, there will be others, as stated.
If he's not, nothing has changed.

Taking one man out of something doesn't ruin everything for whatever anyone was planing, no matter the situation.
It could make things worse, it could just not change anything. I doubt that things will be better though.
shit, there's  no telling if he's even been alive this long as it is or if he was even ACTIVE anymore.
The only things we "know" are what the media tells us and any logical person will know that the media is a bunch of bullshit 95% of the time.
Mind you, I'm speaking of American media as that's what I am exposed to most.
And just to clarify- I'm not saying it's not real or it didn't happen, I'm just saying it doesn't matter either way.

Count the bodies like sheep.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Jazmen's always right..

• Media does make up shit(For example, on Egyptian local channels they stated that at least 4000 prisoners were released, then that number increased to 12...
  • One man's death does not make a difference.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

O My Devil

But if u want my opinion i think his death is a lie, there were rumors like these around 3 years ago that he died, now he died again wtf???

Oden

Out with Osama, In with Obama.

Electrify X

It's mystic that the ''worst'' terrorist of the time are "like" Obama
Here's some examples:

Obama's middle-name are Hussein.. Mystic?
Obama and Osama are almost the same.. Mystic?
Their all was/are leaders of a big ammount of people.. Mystic?
There's also a video on YouTube where they show a picture of Obama and Osama, and get things that are the same, it's alot.. (Eyebrows, lips, how to mouth is opened, + alot more)

Maybe they all was a big family, but Obama successed the most.
If this are really true, I would lmfao.
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Yoho

Electrify X

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Dug

The fact of the matter is, you can't trust social media without having the proof right in front of your eyes... most of the time.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Dug on May 05, 2011, 05:19:55 PM
The fact of the matter is, you can't trust social media without having the proof right in front of your eyes... most of the time.
The media take real stuff and turn it into shit that people think is real.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

ratman3

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 05, 2011, 05:39:36 PM
Quote from: Dug on May 05, 2011, 05:19:55 PM
The media take real stuff and turn it into shit that people think is real.

A Long time ago, people used the Media to commute revolutionary ideas in the United States and France, before their revolutions.  Now, it's just a tool used by the President to hide incriminating evidince, and to create pointless things that people actually believe.  What's happend to the world?
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.