Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden

Started by Francis, May 01, 2011, 11:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Quote from: M I K E on May 02, 2011, 09:10:18 AM
Quote from: dieknowsawr on May 02, 2011, 09:00:41 AM
Quote from: M I K E on May 02, 2011, 08:54:17 AM
The terrorists have set a nuclear bomb to europe or somewhere..

And they said they will blow it up if Osama gets killed..

What the shiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!!??????

The nuclear bomb won't come to Canada or the States, terrorists stuff don't have the stuff the States or Canada have.. ::)

Explain more plawks

If you like over 100 miles away from the bomb, your find there "nuclear" bombs arn't very strong.
It will WIPE out the first 20-30 miles. The next 70 or so miles would be flying stuff. I wouldn't worry
on this to much..

M I K E

Quote from: dieknowsawr on May 02, 2011, 09:13:34 AM
Quote from: M I K E on May 02, 2011, 09:10:18 AM
Quote from: dieknowsawr on May 02, 2011, 09:00:41 AM
Quote from: M I K E on May 02, 2011, 08:54:17 AM
The terrorists have set a nuclear bomb to europe or somewhere..

And they said they will blow it up if Osama gets killed..

What the shiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!!??????

The nuclear bomb won't come to Canada or the States, terrorists stuff don't have the stuff the States or Canada have.. ::)

Explain more plawks

If you like over 100 miles away from the bomb, your find there "nuclear" bombs arn't very strong.
It will WIPE out the first 20-30 miles. The next 70 or so miles would be flying stuff. I wouldn't worry
on this to much..

A nuclear could easyily wipe the whole Europe man..

Electrify X

Quote from: dieknowsawr on May 01, 2011, 11:23:10 PM
Ahay Ahay Ahay, Good bye! Good bye Osama , we will not miss you! Peace tha F*** outt!

That's so true!
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

v0dka

You know what is it with these guys.. Once you kill a icon, Another idiot pop up.
There are so many sick people like him down there.. Killing him didn't make any different at all.

M I K E

Quote from: v0dka on May 02, 2011, 11:34:37 AM
You know what is it with these guys.. Once you kill a icon, Another idiot pop up.
There are so many sick people like him down there.. Killing him didn't make any different at all.

Yes it did man..

Knight IV

NVM,IDC.

M I K E

Quote from: Knight IV on May 02, 2011, 01:39:52 PM
NVM,IDC.

You dont care that he is dead?

I think its a big +

Knight IV

Dude I just want peace..And to die in peace..Nothing more.

M I K E

Quote from: Knight IV on May 02, 2011, 02:39:19 PM
Dude I just want peace..And to die in peace..Nothing more.

Die to what lmfao?

Knight IV

I just don't like to talk in serious world events..Because you can be troubled..That's it.

Yoho

He was dumped in the sea so people don't worship him in his grave. Killing Osama could have made the situation worse

lollol

Well Like My Friend Said Before
"Killing One Will Just Bring A Hundred,And Even More Worst That Him."
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Drunk Mario

People in the U.S I have heard, are worried because they think that Al-Qaeda might plan something for revenge on the U.S for killing Osama.. I also heard that one of his own men shot him because Osama kept saying they will never take him in alive.. so right when the CIA or whatever were in his building there was a firefight and he ended up getting shot.

People don't know if Al-Qaeda could even function properly now since Osama knew where to get money and weapons and all that jazz from.. And he kept it organised, so without him they will be fuctioning poorly.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sora

Quote from: ratman3 on May 02, 2011, 12:19:52 AM
From what I've heard, some sources say that he's been dead since August.  Even though he is dead now, I think that we've just ticked off Al-Queda even more, and now they want their revenge.  They will proboably try to attack in the next few days.

The news in the past few weeks has been more than usual.  First, Obama releases his "Certificate of Live Birth", then the Secretary of Defense resigns.  After that, the former pope, John Paul II, was beatified, then the royal wedding with Kate Middleton and Prince William.  Seems that now, the attention has shifted towards Osama's death, and not towards Obama's fake Birth Certificate.  Is it just me, or is this a coincidence?

Also, if you watched Obama's speach closely, you could see how his perpetual stare was always at the same point, and how he messed up many times.  Shows that he used (and always has) a telprompter.  It's a shame that the "strongest" man in the world can't even come up with what he has to say.

Osama wasn't killed in August. It was said that the Intelligence group and the CIA had gotten intel on where Osama might be in August.. The CIA couldn't make any move since they weren't sure if it was enough to infiltrate pakistan. Up until recently, they had gotten enough info on the location of Osama and decided to infiltrate pakistan and found Osama in a mansion.

In my opinion, I don't think the people should be celebrating about the death of Osama. Although it has been a great effort to kill him, he's not the only terrorist mastermind. Others will try and plan terrorists attacks on the US. Osama isn't the only one that can do that, and until all terrorists attacks are stopped, I wouldn't be celebrating.  :-\

ratman3

Quote from: Program on May 02, 2011, 09:06:52 PM
Although honestly I'm happy he's dead, I don't know if everyone should be celebrating his death outside the White House and stuff. Sure, he was a terrible person, but a person nonetheless.

Anyone get what I'm saying?

We've just pissed of Al-Quaeda even more.  In my opinion, the entire war on terrorism is just Quid Pro Quo left over from the Crusades, since in my opinion, is what caused the terrorism groups to start.  If we keep on attacking them, they'll attack us.  If we take out their leader, they'll attack us.  While Osama Bin Laden is finally dead, he just is a terrorist.  There are thousands more left, and will still fight, until their death.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.