News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Legitimate Pkers (pking school)

Started by bunnykiller, May 01, 2011, 02:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunnykiller

bunnykiller, you have a different time zone as i do. But i have still seeing you when i'm on my main. i've killed you like 5 times i think. 5 or 4 not sure. not with this account though, just on my main.

Pride

Quote from: aliens on May 03, 2011, 02:49:15 PM
Quote from: Pride on May 01, 2011, 10:07:28 PM
No idea who these noobs are.
pride u need let them learn or u will never find some one to pk or having fun old classic all was very active because good pk now all is inactive and quit because they feel no fun of standing at lumbridge or wildy watching what people doing and bunny this is great idea good luck with it bro

I'm still trying to understand what this says.

???

Yoho

Quote from: Pride on May 07, 2011, 11:57:58 PM
Quote from: aliens on May 03, 2011, 02:49:15 PM
Quote from: Pride on May 01, 2011, 10:07:28 PM
No idea who these noobs are.
pride u need let them learn or u will never find some one to pk or having fun old classic all was very active because good pk now all is inactive and quit because they feel no fun of standing at lumbridge or wildy watching what people doing and bunny this is great idea good luck with it bro

I'm still trying to understand what this says.

???

He is saying many PKer's have quit because there is not many PKers and all they do is stand in Lumbridge wating for someone to log in but they don't, so if more people learn how to PK you don't have to stand in Lumbridge waiting for PKers to come online.

Annakarl

yeh that what i mean give them a chance to learn after u can comment on this

Pride

I have no idea what that has to do with this; I only stated "Who are these guys?"

bunnykiller

Quote from: Program on May 08, 2011, 08:39:11 PM
So who's your main, just out of curiosity?

can't say. but i'm sure you can ip check? am i correct? if you can, please don't tell anyone. and if you do, uhm, i dunno....but plz dont, haha.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Program on May 08, 2011, 08:39:11 PM
So who's your main, just out of curiosity?
*Facepalm*

being a forum mod has some advantages ,Aaron.. Like being able to see peoples Ips on the forums and associated accounts. ::)

On topic: Is this even functioning?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Program on May 09, 2011, 06:41:43 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 09, 2011, 06:24:27 PM
being a forum mod has some advantages ,Aaron.. Like being able to see peoples Ips on the forums and associated accounts. ::)

I don't take advantage of my power.
It's not taking advantage checking someone's Ip to see who they are.. Every forum mod does it at one point. (Anyone with the ability to do it, not just forum mods)

But i still want to know if this is going..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

You're all off-topic and should be ashamed of yourselves.  ;D
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.