News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

clans.

Started by gomes97, April 30, 2011, 06:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

v0dka

Ah, you -lovely people- are overreacting on calvin. He just said his opinion. And that's no reason to pick on him now. He never said he disliked him or anything related. All he did is saying that he should type him self instead of using a translator. Get on the server and we will talk there. No more spamming down here kids.

Capz.

Language. Rawr. --Program

Sora

Not quite Mute. xD
Enigma didn't have many members, they just had experienced members which allowed them to stay alive.  :D
When there was war with Enigma and DeathZone, DeathZone probably had 2 or 3 times as many members as enigma had.  :-\

Jake

Some people may have seen that I've tried to start up my own clan. I don't see the point anymore. All the decent Pkers are in Deathzone and if they aren't in deathzone they aren't on the forums. So they can't see your clan recruitment.

Clans have no meaning anymore. Deathzone has dominated for many years and i don't see how any other clan could possibly contend.

Good luck to the people who try.

Yoho

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on April 30, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Not quite Mute. xD
Enigma didn't have many members, they just had experienced members which allowed them to stay alive.  :D
When there was war with Enigma and DeathZone, DeathZone probably had 2 or 3 times as many members as enigma had.  :-\

I remember when DZ was having a war with Enigma V2, DZ having the advantage of 3 or 4 more players. Lawless IMO was a good rival of DZ.

Sora

Quote from: Yoho on May 08, 2011, 07:18:24 AM
Quote from: Tinyyoshi on April 30, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Not quite Mute. xD

I remember when DZ was having a war with Enigma V2, DZ having the advantage of 3 or 4 more players. Lawless IMO was a good rival of DZ.

Well yeah but i don't think a war is about quantity, but quality.  ;)
And true Lawless was a good rival of deathzone.  :P

mr riot

Quote from: Terror on May 07, 2011, 11:57:36 PM
Some people may have seen that I've tried to start up my own clan. I don't see the point anymore. All the decent Pkers are in Deathzone and if they aren't in deathzone they aren't on the forums. So they can't see your clan recruitment.

Clans have no meaning anymore. Deathzone has dominated for many years and i don't see how any other clan could possibly contend.

Good luck to the people who try.

Actually that is quite in-correct, as i had 2 VERY sucsessfull clans, both of them rivaled DeathZone With Ease. The only reason I stopped the 1st one was because i had exams and wouldn't be on for quite a while.... and the 2nd one i was forced to stop because i was banned for a year. but since im back i will more than likely end up making a new one, and trust me. this one will be bigger, badder, and we will strike without mercy. That is a promise...

This will happen only IF i Get Thehate Back, as I was a very well known player and i had alot of Pking Items that i want. I currently use an account called Mr Mager.

Regards

Thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Jake

Do you relies how hard it is to get strong members? They're either in Deathzone, Redemption or Yoho's clan. People need to merge there clans and take down Deathzone.

Electrify X

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on April 30, 2011, 03:41:57 PM
Capz, I don't care if he's your brother, I don't care if he's your mother, I don't care if he's your father, your brother needs to learn some respect and i hope you teach him some of that. He shouldn't have said what he said. Gomes is still trying to learn english. He's dutch like you. And if he can't appreciate how much gomes tries to make friends, that's pretty sad. People ignore him because he can't speak english well. But I believe you shouldn't hate someone just because they can't do something right. Instead of critizizing him, try helping him. Tell that to your "bro".

God damn, I love you :P
(no gay)
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Dench

WOW could easily over power DZ. Just sayin'.

Pride

There are clans starting to rise up, yes.

Diva La Viva

It's all about active members.

Pride

Exactly, members have to be active for the clan to be succesful

gomes97

its about the timezone too on my time are deat zone not active its because the most are from the usa.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner