News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz Pictures

Started by Ry60003333, December 10, 2008, 11:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

I'm not sure which your using , I guess biltz server, So do you plan to switch it? Like a 508 client client that can load a 317 server?. What about the HD client, Does that mean we can still have full screen?

Ry60003333

Quote from: TriniBoy on August 21, 2009, 10:16:52 AM
I'm not sure which your using , I guess biltz server, So do you plan to switch it? Like a 508 client client that can load a 317 server?. What about the HD client, Does that mean we can still have full screen?
Yeah you cannot make a 508 client connect to a 317 server. :-[

What the server does is detect the version you are using, check if it has a plugin for it (I write the plugins 8)), and if it does, it'll let you login. All the code to "talk" to the client is in the plugin, so the server can support multiple client versions.

Its just like a person that can speak more then one language. Think of the 317 client as someone speaking Spanish, and the 508 client as someone speaking French. The server can understand both and translate between them. :D

Also the 508 plugin still includes the HD support. ;)

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

wow thats some sick shit multi cache server =o

-Cavallers

Volcanic Me

Wow, so that means you can communicate with someone in classic by just talking in public chat on Blitz? I knew pms would be linked, but I didn't know public chat would be too. :O

Ry60003333

Quote from: Volcanic Me on August 22, 2009, 04:10:58 PM
Wow, so that means you can communicate with someone in classic by just talking in public chat on Blitz? I knew pms would be linked, but I didn't know public chat would be too. :O
Nope, thats not Classic, thats Blitz. ???

Its the same server with the same people. Blitz supports multiple client versions.

Volcanic Me

Oh, I see now. The classic client can connect to Blitz.

poagre

RYAN DO BLITZ FASTER BUT GOOD BECAUSE...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!
Oh yeah, and...

~All-Go-Free~

Cavallers

wow you see all the shit ryan does so we can enjoy?!!! he made a 317 client connect to the 508 for the people that don't have much ram now thats some accomplishment you are the first coder i see do this ry well done man..

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on August 28, 2009, 08:27:08 PM
wow you see all the shit ryan does so we can enjoy?!!! he made a 317 client connect to the 508 for the people that don't have much ram now thats some accomplishment you are the first coder i see do this ry well done man..
Thank you! :D

Theres all these people on the MoparScape forums who say that it would be easy to make a server that is both 508, 317, and 474 whenever I show them this.

But there all talk, I'm the only one who has done this and its nice to be noticed. 8)

Bill

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 29, 2009, 10:34:40 PM
Thank you! :D

Theres all these people on the MoparScape forums who say that it would be easy to make a server that is both 508, 317, and 474 whenever I show them this.

But there all talk, I'm the only one who has done this and its nice to be noticed. 8)

I love you, Ryan.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Hawt

woa worldscapeblitz looks awesome.
it even looks better than the real runescape.
people making worldscapeblitz including all staff rock!

i am faded

It looks really really good, i cant wait until it comes out.

Keep up the great work.

Drunk Mario

Great job Ryan! keep up the good work!!! And as other people have said "You are the fastest coder i have ever seen!" You have skillz man! you really do!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Omri

Wow, you've guys have done an awesome job so far, Can't wait to play it!

tarjeik

.. How To Get The High Detail??

Everyday I'm shuffling. apart from Friday, gotta get down on friday.

I'm so awesome I get more kills than total.