News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz Pictures

Started by Ry60003333, December 10, 2008, 11:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

ya i put on my fullscreen o.o
Lol it was so loud that i could deafen you with the sound all the way up.
Just Ask ry.  ;D

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

wolfy

Polly want a cracker!!!, A LOT of crackers  :o

ACCOUNTS-
-[main] Dro
-[old main] Wolf mail
-[bored] boredum

Zack

Quote from: Thrive on July 01, 2009, 10:12:52 AM
ya i put on my fullscreen o.o
Lol it was so loud that i could deafen you with the sound all the way up.
Just Ask ry.  ;D
You were freaking out quite a bit when you got full screen :D

yeeyee123

OMG guys this is awsome keeeeep up the good work and u will have a masterpiece on ur hands :P

-i love wildy-
don't love the genius love the person behind it

XxpnoyboyxX

i can't wait for blitz to come out! Keep up the good work allgofree staff! i would like to have an estimation on when it is availible to play for all players. thanks!!!

Sean

We don't yet have a exact release date on when it will be released Officially. But I can assure you that there is work being done!

headbangguy7

i personaly think that you guys are doing a great job, but i have a small question will we be able to transfer our worldscape classic accounts to the new and improved :) blitz!? P.S keep up the good work sincerally, bannabob23

Bill

Quote from: headbangguy7 on July 17, 2009, 12:49:43 PM
i personaly think that you guys are doing a great job, but i have a small question will we be able to transfer our worldscape classic accounts to the new and improved :) blitz!? P.S keep up the good work sincerally, bannabob23

I think your Classic account and your Blitz account will be separate accounts with different levels, items, etc.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

wolfy

Yeah Bill is right ry said that the classic accounts Can not be transfered  :(, but maybe a new start it better in new graphics?

ACCOUNTS-
-[main] Dro
-[old main] Wolf mail
-[bored] boredum

Pavilion

It's better for a fresh start since everyone will be on the same level and no one would be able to use the accounts from the easiness of Classic.
Blitz is supposed to be less cheap than the way Classic works.

kevin711

Not to show off, but besides Jeremy and Ry, I was the first to play WorldScape Blitz. Ry gave me the special tour. I am really proud to be a freind of Ry, he is an extremely good coder, and he has picked a good freind to help him run such an exsquisit server. The fact that Ryan is customly coding a complete 508 or 525 is just an amazing thing to attempt to pull off, and seeing those pictures does insure all of us, including me.. That WorldScape is coming, and when it comes.. I'm going to beat you all to it. :P Just kidding, but I am congradualating Ryan, and Jeremy for there paraless efforts to run a damn good server.

Kevin.
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

Lv Pker

This is so sweet i wonder when it will be avable to download.. :D

serguy3

Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

ibis cowhide

Nice screenies, i wish you goodluck with making blitz =]

Ry60003333

Heres a picture of a 317 and 508 client connected to the same Blitz server:
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.