News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (April 30, 2011)

Started by Francis, April 30, 2011, 12:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Have you ever had one of those REALLY aukward moments when you just called your teacher "mom" or "dad"? Yes, i was in class the other day and i just called my teacher dad, he says "uhm, what?", and the thing is I just called my teacher DAD, you realize how aukward that is?. How about you guys?
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Insomnom

I think it's more awkward the way you spell "awkward". =P

But that'd be very awkward.
I've never had that happen.
'course I don't even call my mother or father "mom" or "dad". I don't talk to them very often, as it is.

As for awkward situations in general.. I can't think of anything that stands out.
If I do, I'll edit this. But I'm drawing a blank. o.o
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

O My Devil

it happened to me once i called my math teacher mom in the six or sevens grade...

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pride

Happens to me almost everyday.

Hey, mom? I mean teach?

Ahh geez.

ratman3

That's happened to me before... except I called a kid at school "Dad"...
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Knight IV

No but sometimes I feel that the good teacher a mum or a dad to me.

Electrify X

I did it while I and my parents was in a meeting with my teacher, that's to embrassing!
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

O My Devil

Quote from: Electrify X on May 01, 2011, 03:20:24 PM
I did it while I and my parents was in a meeting with my teacher, that's to embrassing!
Lol, you said it even with ur own parents there, thats sad... ;D