News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Ultimate Dog Tease

Started by Kevin, May 05, 2011, 11:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

And cats are a man's best girlfriend?
Just look at his eyes!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

ratman3

Some family friends had a Golden Lab, and if you ever said the word "Ball" to it, it would run to the door, and just sit there, even if nobody's there.  If it waits for about a minute, it would start barking, and barking...

P.S.  What's so funny about this video?  It's just a dog yawning, with voice-overs...
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: ratman3 on May 06, 2011, 05:53:17 PM
Some family friends had a Golden Lab, and if you ever said the word "Ball" to it, it would run to the door, and just sit there, even if nobody's there.  If it waits for about a minute, it would start barking, and barking...

P.S.  What's so funny about this video?  It's just a dog yawning, with voice-overs...
it is funny because it looks pretty realistic and his voice/reactions looks HILARIUS.

Also dogs are easy to train to do those types of things.. We taught my dog to OPEN our fridge, grab a beer, CLOSE the fridge and bring it to wherever my dad was. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 06, 2011, 07:34:50 PM
Also dogs are easy to train to do those types of things.. We taught my dog to OPEN our fridge, grab a beer, CLOSE the fridge and bring it to wherever my dad was. ::)
I want to see that on video :[].

Jake

Feeling sorry for the dog.  :o

I saw this before on Youtube, People's comments are horrible. :O

Dug

Quote from: Terror on May 08, 2011, 12:51:23 AM
Feeling sorry for the dog.  :o
I saw this before on Youtube, People's comments are horrible. :O
Some people are real jerks =(.