News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My Worldscape Logo, CREATED BY ME!

Started by Mia, December 10, 2008, 09:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I pooN I

Well, lol, it will look a lot better if you spelled the name of the server you love so much right..

Mia

Pure01owner

~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Mia

I pooN I

Haha thanks David, and you don't have to "shooshy" if you don't want to.

Pure01owner

An interchangeable slang expression used to command instruction, tell someone to STFU or to proclaim great excitement/joy.

It is also the shortened colloquial name for the Sydney (Australia) venue The Abercrombie Hotel (Shooshy aka The Shooshy Crombie).
1. Shooshy and snort that line of K.
2. Shooshy, before you chew the side of your mouth off.
3. SHOOOOSHY!!!
4. You heading down to The Shooshy tonight? I hear they've got
some wicked Dub Step on the bill.

do i have 2 shooshy before i chew the side of my mouth of?!!!!

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Zack

I always knew those Australians were up to something. I mean do you ever hear "Terrorist bombing in Australia last night"? No, you don't, so I'm keeping a close eye on you  ::)

Mia

OOoooo Yea, I'd sooooo make a bomb and throw it at your face and blow it up  :o

maddy

hmm really!!! what does the spelling matter?  i am it is the thought that counts and that she included everyone the best she could!!

~maddy, merry christmas!!~
lolz a little weird I know. :)

I pooN I

Quote from: maddy on December 16, 2008, 09:46:13 PM
i am it is the thought that counts
Maddy... Umm I could not make any of that part out lol, so you see, spelling does matter, because it let's you understand sentences.

Pure01owner

ok ill set things straight :P Maddy = epic fail. Australians dont bomb things LOL and Mia = uber noob

AND Spelling Does Count, punctuation is Better So i can Under Stand You and Make More Pointless Posts 2 All Your Topics.

Australians = suicidal bombers Watch Out Were Flying 2 A Country Near YOU

Pure01owner

maddy

lol, poon i ment mean* sorry and stop calling me epic fail, what does that even mean, and spelling shouldn't matter in something like dat, it isn't like it is gettin graded
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Pure01owner

Quote from: maddy on December 17, 2008, 03:49:17 PM
lol, poon i ment mean* sorry and stop calling me epic fail, what does that even mean, and spelling shouldn't matter in something like dat, it isn't like it is gettin graded
it means u uber fail at things lawl and im gunna grade you!!! u got a d- for ur grammer!

Mia

SINCE WHEN DID MY TOPIC TURN INTO A FIGHTING ARENA!!!

I posted this for your opinions not for your fights!

I made a mistake OKAY! Stop abusin topics! post it in rants -.-