News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Username changes

Started by kellie, April 28, 2011, 12:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do you think?

NPC
2 (50%)
Forum Topic
2 (50%)
Command
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

kellie

Hey! it's me Kellie, I think it might be a good idea to get a username changing system, there could be a NPC in-game, a command (e.g.::changeuser) or a forum topic where you would post. For any of the 3 above they would have to go through a 3 step process: their currunt username, the username they would like and are they sure (e.g.Username: the player's current username, Username you would like: the username the player would like, Are you sure: the player would type "yes" or "no")

Thank's, Kellie

Yes I am peek a boo

I only have one heart and I gave the key to rexxy :)

Kevin

Display Name changes can get out of control. You are able to change your name, but you need to donate to Ryan in order to receive the change.

You can imagine me changing my name to Wolf Lover and go in game and spam and cuss then change my name back to Kevin and get away for it.

kellie

But what if there was a specific amount of time's you could change your display name

Yes I am peek a boo

Kevin

Francis

This has been requested MANY times but we don't do that right now. The only reason we would do it at this moment is if the name is longer then 12 characters and they are unable to log-in the game. We are not changing names unless there is actualy a good reason to it, not because you're not happy with your name. If you really need to, we will work something out but we are not adding any of those options.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

kellie

Quote from: Kevin on April 28, 2011, 12:30:00 AM
Still goes to my point

I know, there should be a time you have to wait before your display name back.

Yes I am peek a boo

O My Devil

Quote from: Kevin on April 28, 2011, 12:27:07 AM
Display Name changes can get out of control. You are able to change your name, but you need to donate to Ryan in order to receive the change.

You can imagine me changing my name to Wolf Lover and go in game and spam and cuss then change my name back to Kevin and get away for it.
it will be shown in records that ur name was changed, so theres proof, muted <_<

Jake

Can't you just make a forum account and re-attach your account to the new forum account? Seeing as your In-Game username is the same as your forum one.

*Correct me if I'm wrong*

Knight IV

Nah...This isn't right..Althought i wanted to change my name to:Baibars..But..No...Due to the reasons of that kevin said.

Drunk Mario

I heard that if you donate like $1 to Ryan he will change your name, but I'm not 100% Sure.

Everything is fine.. It isn't that hard for Ryan to change your name at all, and it helps him pay for the server costs. :D

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall