News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Hey everyone! :)

Started by Vanessa R, April 27, 2011, 12:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa R

As many of you may or may not know, I am a new admin. I hope to be the best admin I can be and I am going to work very hard towards doing so.  I want to start off by saying thanks to everyone who made my first day here a great one! Everyone's been so nice so far and I'm so appreciative!! You guys are all so kind and very entertaining. Lol!  ;D So just to kind of introduce myself to all of you, I am Jeremy's fiance', I'm 21 years old (WOOT WOOT!) lol and I love love LOVE to cook, bake, draw, write, listen to music and watch T.V. such as Ghost Hunters (which is my fav)  :D House, The Big Bang Theory, The Office, Paranormal Files: Fact or Faked, and a bunch of others. Lol. Anyways, I'm a very social person and if any of you have any questions or want to get to know me, just message me or say hi when I'm on the server, and I will do my best to answer any of your questions. :)
-Picture removed-

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Vanessa R on April 27, 2011, 12:09:01 AM
As many of you may or may not know, I am a new admin. I hope to be the best admin I can be and I am going to work very hard towards doing so.  I want to start off by saying thanks to everyone who made my first day here a great one! Everyone's been so nice so far and I'm so appreciative!! You guys are all so kind and very entertaining. Lol!  ;D So just to kind of introduce myself to all of you, I am Jeremy's fiance', I'm 21 years old (WOOT WOOT!) lol and I love love LOVE to cook, bake, draw, write, listen to music and watch T.V. such as Ghost Hunters (which is my fav)  :D House, The Big Bang Theory, The Office, Paranormal Files: Fact or Faked, and a bunch of others. Lol. Anyways, I'm a very social person and if any of you have any questions or want to get to know me, just message me or say hi when I'm on the server, and I will do my best to answer any of your questions. :)

Big bang theory and Ghost Hunters are epic shows, welcome, your doing amazing as an admin, your welcome for your banner ;). I can someone helped you with it! Anyways welcome!!

Jake

Lol, Said hello to you many times before, But. HEY VANESSA!

Hopefully you can stay around for a long time.

Batman

I wanted to make her banner.  :-\

Welcome!

<3 Tyren

Dug

Welcome  :D.
Hope you can teach us how to make some good dishes :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

O My Devil

Hi there, i hope you'll like it here, if you need anything pm me. Btw I also like cooking many kinds of different dishes, can u write me some recipes, i like to try new things to cook?
Quote from: Tyson on April 27, 2011, 01:39:29 AM
I wanted to make her banner.  :-\

Welcome!
You can make a banner for me if u want as u can see i dont have 1... 8)

Drunk Mario

Welcome Vanessa! ;)

Not sure if you have seen this, but I hope you feel welcome here! :D

I see you have a good taste in hobbies and T.V Shows.. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

ratman3

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

kellie

It all started with a big bang bang!

Welcome, Vanessa! <3

Yes I am peek a boo

I only have one heart and I gave the key to rexxy :)

Pride

I talked you on the server a lot last night.

Welcome to the community.

8)

White Angel

Welcome to worldscape   :)

Knight IV

youtube.

HEY!
Welcome i thought i already said it but who cares 
Welcome to the world,the world of scapeblitz

^how lalw?

v0dka

Hey vanessa!

I'm new to! Just started today and already made heaps of friends.
Hope that we can meet in game sometime!

Ciao!

Vanessa R

Quote from: v0dka on April 29, 2011, 04:02:09 AM
Hey vanessa!

I'm new to! Just started today and already made heaps of friends.
Hope that we can meet in game sometime!

Ciao!

I think i remember seeing you online lastnight in lumby.. Nice to meet you though, and welcome to worldscape! :)
-Picture removed-