News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

MIME EVENT!

Started by Dug, April 23, 2011, 09:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarjeik

Damnit!!! I missed it didn't I? Omg..

Everyday I'm shuffling. apart from Friday, gotta get down on friday.

I'm so awesome I get more kills than total.

ratman3

Quote from: tarjeik on May 20, 2011, 07:20:35 PM

You're not late.  It's tomorrow, at 6:00 PM eastern time.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

tenstad

im in. YEA <333333 :) add me in

Dug

Quote from: ratman3 on May 20, 2011, 10:50:19 PM
Quote from: tarjeik on May 20, 2011, 07:20:35 PM
You're not late.  It's tomorrow, at 6:00 PM eastern time.
Which is happening in less than an hour from this moment on :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

tarjeik

shouldn't this be by now?

tarjeik

Did you forget it or something? Because I was on from the time it should be to 45 minutes later... Was I wrong when you said it's less than an hour left??

Dug

Quote from: tarjeik on May 22, 2011, 04:33:26 AM
Did you forget it or something? Because I was on from the time it should be to 45 minutes later... Was I wrong when you said it's less than an hour left??
I'm extremely sorry, but i fell asleep because I've been working really hard for searching Mun, let alone i was working all day yesterday. The event did not take place  :'(.
The event will be postponed this Thursday yet again at 6:00 pm Eastern time. [Hopefully the last postponement]
Again, I'm completely sorry : (.
EDIT: Alright, i completly screwd this up, and i am utterly sorry everyone.
But bear this in mind, I will not give up, the event is still alive and you all will be notified later on  ;)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Dutch God

Quote from: Dug on May 22, 2011, 02:45:37 PM
I'm extremely sorry, but i fell asleep because I've been working really hard for searching Mun, let alone i was working all day yesterday. The event did not take place  :'(.
The event will be postponed this Thursday yet again at 6:00 pm Eastern time. [Hopefully the last postponement]
But bear this in mind, I will not give up, the event is still alive and you all will be notified later on  ;)

MIME!!!!!!

tarjeik

Quote from: jordiflame2 on July 22, 2011, 03:32:06 AM
Quote from: Dug on May 22, 2011, 02:45:37 PM

MIME!!!!!!
Not allowed to just post one word :p check out the Forum Rules...

freak m4n

Jordiflame2, you are gravedigging, that means that if you post on a thread that already is like 1 month in-active is also against the rules. I'll talk to an mod as soon as I can find one.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Insomnom

Guys, the only thing you have to do is click the 'report to moderator' button on their post and leave it be. =)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.