News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

MIME EVENT!

Started by Dug, April 23, 2011, 09:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unknowed

Could you add me? Not sure if i'm able to be there, With time-zone and school.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Drunk Mario

I forgot to post yesterday,FAIL.

(That means add me up there 8))

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

tarjeik

Everyday I'm shuffling. apart from Friday, gotta get down on friday.

I'm so awesome I get more kills than total.

Dug

Alright, The event time will be at 4:00 pm eastern time!
Again, that's
4:00 PM eastern time!
[If most people are un-able to do it this week it'll be postponed till next week]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

O My Devil

Aww, the time gonna be a problem i might not be able to make it, got collage in the morning, then a party at night...
20% ill be able to make it...

ratman3

Quote from: Dug on April 27, 2011, 08:36:33 AM
Alright, The event time will be at 4:00 pm eastern time!
Again, that's
4:00 PM eastern time!
[If most people are un-able to do it this week it'll be postponed till next week]

NOOES!

I have school during that Time (My School Ends 5:30 Eastern (2:30 Pacific))...
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

EVENT IS POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

ratman3

:C, atleast I'll be able to participate in it now :P
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

I'll be sending out a message to all of you. Please reply to me back.
EDIT: Read my last post on this topic or my first post for the time of the event.

Oden

Dug

I've sent you all a message concerning the time zone, be sure to check your inbox or the first post :D.
Also, if any of you see the members participating be sure to re-remind them, thank you :D.

Pride

I will not be participating, sorry.

Insomnom

Same here, for obvious reasons.  ::)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

:-\
Well, thank you for at least trying =(.

tarjeik

Dug, could you please change this to two hours earlier. This will be like midnight for me. And at midnight I'm not filly awake lol :P

Everyday I'm shuffling. apart from Friday, gotta get down on friday.

I'm so awesome I get more kills than total.