News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Report a Bug\Fault\Glitch.

Started by James, May 15, 2008, 08:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hello, This is a topic were you can report a Bug, Glitch, of Fault in the game, to notify us just in case other players decide to do it.

RULES:

1.  No Spam on this Topic, or attempting ANY Bug\Fault\Glitch on this topic.  Anyone caught doing so will be BANNED.

2.  No reporting bugs that are already reported.  There is a list of Reported Bugs under this post.

Reported Bugs\glitches so far:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Bugs\Glitches being fixed:
~
~
~
~

Please report any bug\glitch here, and DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THEM.  IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

James

A bug with Loading Worldscape Classic were it says:

Bad Session ID.

Jeremy

In addition to what Mod James said; any irrelevant posts such as;"Yeah, i had to deal with that bug too!", or, "I saw someone doing that bug!", etc, will be dealt with as spam and will not be tolerated.

Please keep posts strictly to the finding of bugs you wish to report.

Thank you!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Ron

I remember this very vaguely, but:
I was talking to some people in Lumby, when someone was attacking outside of the wilderness. They told me they had the attack option available and there was a skull in the bottom right corner. Unfortunately, that is all I can remember.
Loading signature...

Mod Katie

Quote from: Ron on June 06, 2008, 01:04:59 AM
I was talking to some people in Lumby, when someone was attacking outside of the wilderness. They told me they had the attack option available and there was a skull in the bottom right corner. Unfortunately, that is all I can remember.
As far as I know that problem was fixed. Unless there's a new way to do it now.

I pooN I

Well my most hated bug is the one involving pking. The bug where you pack your inventory full with food and runes, and don't eat, because when you die, everything you have equipped stays on, but everything in your inventory dissapears. So pretty much they can just keep coming back and not lose anything.

Con1887

I have noticed that when I chop trees, after a while they just disappear this happens quite a lot as a woodcutter. For me to see the trees agin I'd have to log out and back in this gets very frustrating. It happens with all the trees I cut.

Ry60003333

Quote from: con1887 on June 13, 2008, 12:13:29 PM
I have noticed that when I chop trees, after a while they just disappear this happens quite a lot as a woodcutter. For me to see the trees agin I'd have to log out and back in this gets very frustrating. It happens with all the trees I cut.
Yea this is a problem with the way the server does objects. I probably won't fix it because classic's object system sucks.  ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

cheekybenny

I have found that in the new event at cool party when items drop from balloons it is possible for plays to duplicate the item both on purpose and by accident

i have gave my duplicated items to a admin btw ;D

Ry60003333

Quote from: cheekybenny on July 07, 2008, 08:07:42 AM
I have found that in the new event at cool party when items drop from balloons it is possible for plays to duplicate the item both on purpose and by accident

i have gave my duplicated items to a admin btw ;D
You mean after you pick up the items you can duplicate them, or that by clicking the balloon multiple times it drops more then one?

i fixed the clicking the balloon more then once bug, but please PM me how to duplicate after taking the item off the ground. If H'Ween masks are duplicated I will have to erase them all again.  :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Chris Bud

Ry. I'm not sure if this is a Bug, or a Glitch... But on July 15|08 my password on 'Chris Bud' was changed. I'm quite mad right now. Seeing as I don't play WS alot anymore. And now I come back to try, and my acc password has been changed.

Or maybe something happened to my Char file?...

I don't know what happened. But I'm quite pissed off now... Now my pass is changed, and I was already hacked before :-\

~Chris

Crater

Quote from: Ron on June 06, 2008, 01:04:59 AM

Ok, something like this happened yesterday. People were taking explosive potions from castle wars, turning their retribution prayer on, and killing them selves, likwise, it killed lots of others. i lost quite abit of stuff, but nothing i cant get back easily, and ranged k0 the mastermind, got baned i think, i don tno about ip'd tho. thank you for reading..

CRATER

Crater

Ok, i dont know if u guys r really caring aobut diff worlds, but i am on one of my accounts rite now, and as i look at players for other worlds, the palyers it states tht r on, arent rly on, and if i add someone tht it says r on.. they enver respawn. i also no this cuase it states 1 of my account names (Maren Echo), and im not on tht 1.... just wondering if u wanted to no about tht.... so yep...

CRATER

Lorddd vader

not sure if this is a bug/glitch but jeremys bro kileld everyone in lumby and i lost some stuff soo...if thats fixable i would appreaciate it, plus other ppl too. ;D

thank you,
lorddd vader ;D

jobsnotjail

um whenever i try to log in i log in but its stuck on a loading please wait screen with a black background
If you want to make friends dont discuss religion and politics
It's true hardwork never killed anybody but why take a chance
*Each day's a gift and not a given right.*
Leave no stone unturned.
Leave your fears behind...