News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Report a Bug\Fault\Glitch.

Started by James, May 15, 2008, 08:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty300

Regarding to cheekybenny's post, i have this glitch in more detail.
My brother was on his account while i was on mine and we were both in cool party wating for a second class drop party.
After the drop party my brother ran in to my room and told me that he had gotten an obby shield i asked to see it in trade, so when he traded the shieldi clicked accept, then he did aswell for some reason :) but anyway we both accepted and i got the shield aswell as him. I eventually dropped mine in a place that nobody ever goes (westdust) and left it. I think that this glitch should be fixed ASAP so that my mask set doesn't get deleted lol.
Happy coding Ryan!

Matty300
I'm back, and better than ever!

Pking is a dieing cause! Like an animal going extinct, save it!

Matty300

s st str99

whenever i try to log in i log in but its stuck on a loading please wait screen with a black background

0ownage0

did you try and log out and try and log in again? or i would redownlosd the client

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

jobsnotjail

str i had same problem i just waited it out and didnt play ws for 2 weeks ( i know it was hell =p) and it fixed itself i guess
If you want to make friends dont discuss religion and politics
It's true hardwork never killed anybody but why take a chance
*Each day's a gift and not a given right.*
Leave no stone unturned.
Leave your fears behind...

Triniboy

when every you try to use the general store, (the shop) you log out for some reason....

tim10pak

Whenever i try to eat sometimes my health doesn't go back up this is very frustrating because when people are piling my character i die and this happens a lot if you can fix it I will enjoy the game more

Sincerly, Tim10pak

Zack

There is a glitch when you at being attacked and you eat right when the damage is done your health wont go back up, but if you eat when you aren't being hit it will go up.

Dealer

My friends and I had some problem with skill. We cant use skill cuz it said that the spell was not ready yet and the skill table(P) it was shown as dark display. I was playing priest and the skill is mind blast. :(

bhs

I am not sure if this is considered a glitch or not, But the //walkthroughwalls command, is that a glitch or more like the noclip command, is it illigal to use?
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

mumups

Quote from: bhs on March 08, 2009, 11:55:34 AM
I am not sure if this is considered a glitch or not, But the //walkthroughwalls command, is that a glitch or more like the noclip command, is it illigal to use?
no the //walkthroughwalls command is perfectly legal. So don't worry if you have used it your safe lol  :D
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!