News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

GFX Team v2.0

Started by Thrive, April 22, 2011, 10:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight IV

Congratulations..Can i ask a question..If a fan to this team like me shall say Congratulations or those stuff?

mr riot

Thanks Francis For Letting me know that you are leaving me... NOT ...
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Pride

Quote from: Knight IV on May 02, 2011, 04:07:24 PM
Congratulations..Can i ask a question..If a fan to this team like me shall say Congratulations or those stuff?

Could you rephrase that please? =)

Knight IV

Quote from: Pride on May 02, 2011, 04:10:34 PM

I mean that can someone be involved to talk in the team while he's not artist or one of the team?

Pride

You know, I honestly have no idea.

Knight IV

How about we ask thrive?
Because he's the big guy.

Thrive

Quote from: Knight IV on May 02, 2011, 04:13:18 PM

I mean that can someone be involved to talk in the team while he's not artist or one of the team?

Is this like a cheerleader application or something? Still not getting it.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Knight IV

Quote from: Thrive on May 02, 2011, 09:33:37 PM
Quote from: Knight IV on May 02, 2011, 04:13:18 PM

Is this like a cheerleader application or something? Still not getting it.
A cheerleader or a fan you can say.

Electrify X

Hello GFX Team, i know you guys made 2 banners to me, but I want a new one, if it's ok for you, of course.

Name on Signature: Electrify X
Render, color, or design wanted: Black and White
Additional text on signature --------
Misc.: --------
Will you allow a trainee to make your signature?: Guess you don't have any trainees at the moment.

I would love if you guys could make a cool and ''easy'' one, just like Francis make them (I love your other guys banners to, they're awesome) So.. If you fill out my wishes I would be happy :)
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Francis

Quote from: Electrify X on May 03, 2011, 03:10:03 PM
Hello GFX Team, i know you guys made 2 banners to me, but I want a new one, if it's ok for you, of course.

Name on Signature: Electrify X
Render, color, or design wanted: Black and White
Additional text on signature --------
Misc.: --------
Will you allow a trainee to make your signature?: Guess you don't have any trainees at the moment.

I would love if you guys could make a cool and ''easy'' one, just like Francis make them (I love your other guys banners to, they're awesome) So.. If you fill out my wishes I would be happy :)
I'll be happy to make you one, but not right now. I'm leaving the house right now. I'll have a banner for you in a few hours. If this is allowed, reserve it for me so only I have permission to make it.  8)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Pride

Francis

Here is what i came up for electrify X:
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

wolf

hey nice banners guys could you make me one
just surprise me with it as long as it has a wolf on it

~WOLF

Pride

I got this one, guys.

The finished:

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/x2qy2o.png[/IMG]

Batman

I now realize that I do better on my own when the banners I make are on my terms.  :-\
Therefore, I officially drop out of the GFX team. It shouldn't affect you guys much because we have so many members and so little requests.

So now I will go solo. I have pursued a new program specializing in 3D animation and text. You all can be expecting a new generation of banners from me! :D

Anyways, GL with the GFX team. I was glad to be apart of it while it was at its peak, but now I must depart in my own way. :( [ deep stuff huh? ;) ]

<3 Tyren