News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

GFX Team v2.0

Started by Thrive, April 22, 2011, 10:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Quote from: mr riot on May 07, 2011, 08:11:39 AM
can i please become a trainee as i want to learn more :)

Welcome to the trainee program!

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Francis

I clearly told myself NOT to do that 20 times:

URL: http://i51.tinypic.com/16hvk9v.png
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Yoho

Banner for my clan. :D

Name on Signature: WOW
Second text: Way Of The Warrior.
Render, color, or design wanted: Any warrior you want tbh, i'm not picky.
Misc.: None.
Will you allow a trainee to make your signature?: If the quality of work is good then yes.

Thrive

Quote from: Yoho on May 07, 2011, 12:36:24 PM
Banner for my clan. :D

Name on Signature: WOW
Second text: Way Of The Warrior.
Render, color, or design wanted: Any warrior you want tbh, i'm not picky.
Misc.: None.
Will you allow a trainee to make your signature?: If the quality of work is good then yes.

I'll take this one, gimme like 2 hours though, buying a new baseball glove today :)

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Yoho

Okay, thanks. :D

Francis

Yoho, i made a banner for you. But in my opinion, it just seems like something isn't right. It seems.. weird. What do you think?
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Yoho

I don't think the background goes with the render.

Brian

Try using a different background.  :D

ninjas killz

can i have one pls

surprise me ill like it lol i like all banners

can a trainee make it:(only wolf) no offense mr riot i like his banners. although he needs some training

Pride

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2rp65h4.png[/IMG]

Thrive

For YoHo

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/9foft0.png[/IMG]

damn RIGHT.

Electrify X

Hello GFX team!

I really LOVE your banners! I got a banner from: Francis, Tyson and Pride! I love them all :]
But, as I can see there are 2 more members (Thrive and Program) so if some of you could make me one, that would be absolutely perfect!

Name on Signature: Electrify X
Render, color, or design wanted: Black and white or some kind of ''sand'' colour, also light brown (i don't know if you get it or not) also the render could be any type of a warrior or a ''Call of Duty'' man, also a man from the army.
Additional text on signature: -
Misc.: -
Will you allow a trainee to make your signature?: I would like Program or Thrive, but they can make one to, but most wanted are Thrive or Program :)

Hope one of you make my wish, thanks for reading  ::)
/I know Tyson quited.
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Pride

I'm sure Program or Thrive would be happy to make one for you.

Dug

Just a question, Do you only put the banners that were progressed on this topic, or do you accept all the banners made my the GFX members?
If so please Add Program's and Francis's banners on there :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pride

Yes, we only show the work made for the members of the forum on this topic.

I hope that answered your question!