News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

GFX Team v2.0

Started by Thrive, April 22, 2011, 10:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellie

Quote from: Tyson on April 28, 2011, 10:28:16 AM
Here you go Kellie:

Enjoy!

Rex want's to know if you have the thing to put it into your signature.

Yes I am peek a boo

I only have one heart and I gave the key to rexxy :)

Pride

Quote from: kellie on April 28, 2011, 04:45:04 PM
Here you go Kellie:

Enjoy!

Just upload it to Tinypic and select
[IMG][/IMG] option.

Insomnom

Quote from: Pride on April 28, 2011, 04:46:41 PM
Quote from: kellie on April 28, 2011, 04:45:04 PM
Here you go Kellie:

Enjoy!

Just upload it to Tinypic and select
[IMG][/IMG] option.

Or just right click and click "copy image location" to copy the URL (It's already been uploaded to TinyPic).
You can also click "view image" and it'll just take you straight to the image URL where you can copy it from your browsers search bar.
If you do either of these correctly you'll come up with http://i55.tinypic.com/e6d10h.png which you can then place in your signature thingy. (:

Edit: You can even just quote the post of him putting it on the forums, as the URL will be in the IMG tags.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

kellie

Haii GFX Team, I would like a new banner for my new ingame account "peek a boo" I will get rid of the banner saying "kellie the slayer of all kinds" and replace it with this one:

Name on banner: Peek A Boo
Colour\background: Purple, also could I have like a suprise attack render in the background if it's not to much trouble
Additional text: get ready for a suprise!
misc: n\a

Thank's alot GFX Team!!
:)

Yes I am peek a boo

Batman

Mmk. I will get your banner to you ASAP.

EDIT: I will not be on for the weekend so if someone else on the team could cover for me on this one that would be great! :D

<3 Tyren

kellie

Yes I am peek a boo

Batman

Quote from: Program on April 29, 2011, 07:18:55 PM
I'll do it and get it to you soon.

Yay! He lives! ;)

<3 Tyren

Thrive

Quote from: Program on April 29, 2011, 07:18:55 PM
I'll do it and get it to you soon.
Bout time! I was worrying about you program. Made me thing he's too bust smokin dat herb to make banners. Lmao jk

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Pride

You think everyone smokes the herb if they aren't active.

xD

Thrive

Quote from: Pride on April 29, 2011, 08:29:59 PM
You think everyone smokes the herb if they aren't active.

xD

Either that or they have a busy life. But with program, I think he does that wake'n bake every morning.  Explains the signatures he makes (Ooooooooooooooo disrespected son!) lmao jk

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Pride

Requesting to have Francis added to our team.

Thrive

Quote from: Pride on May 01, 2011, 04:39:39 PM
Requesting to have Francis added to our team.

I would like to keep the maximum capacity of four, but if the membersâ€"Pride, Tyson, and Programâ€"want to amend that rule, I will change it. It must be a majority vote, and if it goes through, I don't want any more requests to join. Five people is plenty. So what is your motion?

Posted to announcements

damn RIGHT.

Pride

Thrive

Quote from: Pride on May 01, 2011, 09:34:49 PM
I approve.

1/3
I'm messaging program right now to get his *** over here and decide. And if be says nay, I have to go get him to call his neighbor up...

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

After a majority vote by the members of the GFX team to amend the rule of a maximum capacity of four people, Francis has joined the crew. Please all of you welcome Francis, his banners are excellent and he is joining the rankings of the legends that make up this team.

Clappy Clappy.

damn RIGHT.