News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

GFX Team

Started by Thrive, April 21, 2011, 04:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

This is just a suggestion to those graphics artists(including me) that would make signature making efficient and easy. Instead of having individual threads made for signatures, one thread can represent a group of graphics artists in which can attack requests that are brought in.

This is how it would work.
Say Program, Tyson, and I form a graphics team and we accept requests for signatures and banners.
All of a sudden Dug comes along and says hey, I would like a signature with this and this...
Program is currently online when dug posts his requests and immediately makes his signature.
Next day, Mute comes along and wants a signature, but neither Tyson or Program are on. Conveniently thrive is and takes the request and boom! Signature.
With this system, People don't have to wait 10 days if said person they are requesting a signature from is offline and taking a break.

If you support this idea let me know, I think it would benefit the community greatly.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Batman

This is a very good idea! We would need to organize the requests and brace for multiple requests. I also think that the team should stay to a maximum of 4 artists. This group should only consist of the best and we should hold a competition for top 4. There shouldn't be a poll therefore avpiding people voting for themselves. Very good idea! I hope you follow through with it! :D

<3 Tyren

Thrive

A maximum of 4 would be great, but I would like a leader of each group to manage the board and make sure operations runs smoothly. If I were to create a team, I would like to be a leader because I don't have full access to my graphics software until May. After may I could help towards the pool of requests.

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Batman

If you posted the topic, Program would be able to manage it. And let's face it, he is autonatically on the team. ;)

<3 Tyren

Thrive

Ok, how bout a name? I Like "The Bourgiouse" GFX team, one cause the name pertains to artists and merchants, and secondly I already made a banner :3

damn RIGHT.

Batman

I was thinking of something more along the lines of the Renaissance time period.

<3 Tyren

Thrive

Boo I already had it made

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

And get on skype... Srry for do, can't seem to get ure attention anyways else..

damn RIGHT.

Batman

Me as well, you can't get a hold of me on Skype without me added. ;)

<3 Tyren

Thrive

Check your inboxes!

damn RIGHT.

Knight IV

How about you guys talk in skype for decreasing chatting in here?
And i support because i have been waiting for my banner for like 1 week? =\

Drunk Mario

Support.

This would be cool. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

No offense, but you can't pull this off without me.

:o

If this does happen, then we should have user titles of "GFX Team".

Drunk Mario

*Idea!*

If this DID happen, maybe we could have one Big group, but it consists of two sub-groups for the two most popular banner making programs, A Photoshop group, and a Gimp group.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

Nuuu, I don't want to be classified, just because I use Gimp, not Photoshop.