News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

ifile help

Started by nkickaaman, April 16, 2011, 09:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nkickaaman

can i get help with ifile for itouch? i want to know how to edit a game. if it helps you then the game i want to edit pawn tycoon.

basically it wont show up when i view /var/stash/applications.pwn

you can probably only help if you have jailbroken your itouch or iphone. i also downloaded it via installous.
25 March 2010 - 12 April 2011
Remember the legend
The forum moderator
Mute

Remember your friends; they won't be there forever.

Quote from: MuteNick is like that groove underneath your nose, nobody knows why it's there, but it'd be weird without it.

Quote from: Sad PandaYou can't teach trolling; you are born with the ability to do it.

Quote from: Sad PandaNo matter how wrong I am, I, as a troll, am always right.

Drunk Mario

you get Ifile from Cydia, Actually. Installous is for games..

I couldn't find anything on this on youtube or anything.. It may not be compatible with that game..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

nkickaaman

drunk mario, i meant that i downloaded the game through installous, not ifile through installous.

program, i dont have very many online profiles. this is probably one of eight. the other ones are facebook, two emails, and other gaming communities. i noticed that this community was a bit brighter than many of my friends and the other communities.

i want this to stay unlocked because someone may be able to help if they end up seeing it. i am still trying to clear the things that i would prefer to edit instead.
Remember the legend
The forum moderator
Mute

Quote from: MuteNick is like that groove underneath your nose, nobody knows why it's there, but it'd be weird without it.

Quote from: Sad PandaYou can't teach trolling; you are born with the ability to do it.

Insomnom

No one said we were locking this.
Nothing wrong with asking for help, I just think Program is pretty much saying "Don't get your hopes up" because most people here don't deal with stuff like that.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

I will Try this on my brother's Ipod to see if I can do it.. I will post the results.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

nkickaaman

sorry, ive dealt with staff that assume things too quickly in the past.
Remember the legend
The forum moderator
Mute

Drunk Mario

I had no trouble finding it.. :o

I was just in /var/mobile and i searched 'pawn store tycoon'.(that's the game, right? there isn't just a pawn tycoon..)

So just go to the main page on Ifile where you select Library and stuff and search it up.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall