News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Question of the day (April 19th, 2011)

Started by Insomnom, April 18, 2011, 08:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

Yes, this is about four hours early (AGF time) because Dugkeepshoggingallthequestions. D:<

I wanted to know if there was one person's life that you could change, for the better or for the worse..
Whose life would it be, what would you change and why?
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

This is a tough question... There are hundreds of people that I could pick, but it's difficult choosing who's life is more screwed up than others.

I'd proboably pick my brother, to prevent the stupid things that he did (Which got him out of college, and worse...), and so that he can get the job that he just applied for.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Batman

I would accually like to help hassan out because, as we all know, he is "loving it in egypt". *he says sarcastically* 

Hassan truly is a good guy an no one deserves to have to live in a country during political turmoil. :/

Love you Hassan!
:3

<3 Tyren

Dug

Quote from: Tyson on April 18, 2011, 08:51:23 PM
I would accually like to help hassan out because, as we all know, he is "loving it in egypt". *he says sarcastically* 
Hassan truly is a good guy an no one deserves to have to live in a country during political turmoil. :/
Love you Hassan! :3
I love you more! :3. Also this is probably for my own good to live here for the time-being, so i can develop myself into a fully grown adult :).
Well, i would change my fathers life to help him achieve a better career seeing as i put him through hell : (, if i did study hard at first then my father could have saved a lot of money, be proud of me, and mostly be happy.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

O My Devil

My friend "K" i want to change him for the better, the reason  is when he gets angry he will say anything to any 1, & do everything to him.

Scenario One: He was playing with his laptop at class the principle saw him took the laptop, he should have returned the laptop by end of the day to study with it. He didn't he started calling him, a "f*cking d*ck Head", some words is even more offensive than that, lucky with his parents power(authority) instead of being expelled he got suspended for a week.

I want to take him with me to a anger manging facility, to control his anger...

Drunk Mario

Is this question directed towards Real Life people, or On teh Internet too?

Irl I would change my Dad's. he had THE BEST job for a while, but he had made ONE mistake and got fired from it.. That REALLY wrecked my family. :-\ (Alls good now)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dieknowsawr

My'n is my moms, as most of you know, she passed away , in a reason that shouldn't of happened.
She was living a good life, she got enrolled that day for her drawing.. She was going to go far..
But then a drunk driver ruined that, she was going home 9:30pm ( Mountain time ). And she was
driving a Mazda sr3. She got ran right over by a truck who ran a red light. He drove right over the car.
She died in the hospital.. Rip mom 1969- 2008. Always be in my heart.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Program on April 20, 2011, 06:39:03 PM
Quote from: dieknowsawr on April 19, 2011, 10:40:20 PM
My'n is my moms, as most of you know, she passed away , in a reason that shouldn't of happened.
She was living a good life, she got enrolled that day for her drawing.. She was going to go far..
But then a drunk driver ruined that, she was going home 9:30pm ( Mountain time ). And she was
driving a Mazda sr3. She got ran right over by a truck who ran a red light. He drove right over the car.
She died in the hospital.. Rip mom 1969- 2008. Always be in my heart.

I am sorry to hear that. :/
May she rest in peace.

Thanks bro, she is in a better place, watching over me.