News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Most Respects..

Started by dieknowsawr, April 18, 2011, 05:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: Insomnom on April 18, 2011, 08:08:29 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on April 18, 2011, 07:11:04 PM
Quote from: Insomnom on April 18, 2011, 07:06:28 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on April 18, 2011, 07:02:44 PM
Mine is at 61.

I don't really care how much 'Respect' points I have on here.. It isn't just a click of a button.

It IS just a click of a button.*  ;D
I mean't that respect doesn't really matter on here because someone could just *click a button* and it gives you +1 repsect points, Aka you could make accounts and do it yourself.. actual respect comes within. ::)

..yes.. because it IS /just/ a click of a button.
=P

(Should I stop trying?)
Yep........

Respect is a b*tch on forums. If a new player comes in and does something awesome he doesn't earn respect. If a very well known (Popular) person does something the whole forum "Clicks that little button".
It's, Really, about how popular you are.

Batman

I completely agree with Program. You get respect because you are popular but you get popular by doing anseries of "awesome" things. Though the whole respect thing is very inaccurate do to the reasons listed above.

<3 Tyren

O My Devil

Im awesome, im living my everyday life barely, u can say im the symbol of "Death" in this forum.

I can say 1 thing for sure im not getting any respect points, anytime soon, because who likes death?... Not YOU...

Dench

Quote from: O My Devil on April 19, 2011, 04:07:31 AM
Im awesome, im living my everyday life barely, u can say im the symbol of "Death" in this forum.

I can say 1 thing for sure im not getting any respect points, anytime soon, because who likes death?... Not YOU...

Yes, death is a concern of ours but I think things like 'Wanna do a backflip into that lake?' is much more interesting.

O My Devil

try Jumping from a waterfall which its hight = to a 2-3 story building... piece of cake...

Batman

Please keep this on topic! I do not like to talk about death because I have no interest in that topic.
Back to the whole respect thing!

<3 Tyren

Diva La Viva

lol, 25. who cares anyway

Genuine

Respect? Rofl. Interestinggg.

Dug

One person that definitely deserves respect is Ratman3, He's helped a lot from when he played in blitz and he still does =).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Quote from: Dug on April 19, 2011, 10:46:40 AM
One person that definitely deserves respect is Ratman3, He's helped a lot from when he played in blitz and he still does =).
I agree with that. :P

wouter

Quote from: O My Devil on April 19, 2011, 05:18:29 AM
try Jumping from a waterfall which its hight = to a 2-3 story building... piece of cake...

You should stop talking about suiciding and being suicidal. You start to make me mad. I don't say it twice. Stop or I will make you stop. There is nothing cool about acting like you want to die. And if you still feel like, go do it somewhere else. People actually get hurt by what you are doing.

Batman

I know that guy aswell and it has been really hard on him. :/

<3 Tyren

dieknowsawr

Erm.. Umm.. Ughh.. Hard topic on suicide.. My brother committed it a year and bit ago..

I agree with Caponer, Program and Tyson, please stop..

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Program on April 19, 2011, 06:43:09 PM
If he continues, I'll have a little chat with him in PMs.

Gracious..

Batman

Was that supposed to be gracias?  ::)
Because that sentence made no sense.
Quote from: dieknowsawr on April 19, 2011, 06:49:33 PM
Quote from: Program on April 19, 2011, 06:43:09 PM
If he continues, I'll have a little chat with him in PMs.

Gracious..

<3 Tyren