News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Truth

Started by Diva La Viva, April 17, 2011, 11:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

Alright, i have a truth to tell... for like about 2 years ago, i made a mistake, a big lie mistake... i was stupid, newbish and all that. I lied about my age so peeps could respect me more. I told cap i was 11 years, then he got less respect for me, then i decided to lie. I said i was 14, for 2 years ago, so i'm 16 years old in my lie now. I'm actually 13 years old, i'm 14 in october// i know many won't respect me or something like that. I couldnt live with that lie anymore. So from now on, start calling me at skype if you still want to be my friend, then ill speak properly. i understand if YOU dont understand why i did it.
Easy, -lieassnoob.

Oh, and i also know MANY others has done the same thing as me. I hope you will tell the truth as well.

Pride

Well, my lie was a lot bigger than yours, but people still respect me.  :o

Drunk Mario

Age don't matter much on this.. Unless you are like 8.. ::)

I am 13 right now too, actually.. Turning 14 in July. I never lied or anything and I am still respected. (I think i am.. :o)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Drunk Mario on April 17, 2011, 12:01:14 PM
Age don't matter much on this.. Unless you are like 8.. ::)

I am 13 right now too, actually.. Turning 14 in July. I never lied or anything and I am still respected. (I think i am.. :o)
I still feels bad to lie to everybody...

O My Devil

U have beeing young because they respect u less, i know the feeling. imagine being the youngest guy in collage im still 17, wont turn 18 till Sep 2nd thats days from the 2nd year in collage, there still 2 month to collage im still 17 cant even get a driving license... :'(

Dug

Quote from: O My Devil on April 17, 2011, 12:07:57 PM
U have beeing young because they respect u less, i know the feeling. imagine being the youngest guy in collage im still 17, wont turn 18 till Sep 2nd thats days from the 2nd year in collage, there still 2 month to collage im still 17 cant even get a driving license... :'(
Wait so you've been enrolled in college at the age of 16?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Francis

I honestly don't care about age. I never even knew your age until you just told me here but that DOESN'T MATTER. I treat people exactly the same and it doesn't matter what age they are. That means you still have my respect and i don't care what age you are. You could even be an 11-12 year old and I wouldn't care at all. I would still treat you exactly the same as i treat you right now.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Thrive

Excerpt from Thrive's Guidebook to Life
"I don't give a damn about age. You can be my friend on xbox or any other videogame, as long as you don't troll or curse in ways that don't make sense."

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Diva La Viva

It feels great to get the truth out, that totally cleared my mind.

Pride

+1 Respect for you.

O My Devil

Quote from: Dug on April 17, 2011, 12:23:32 PM
Quote from: O My Devil on April 17, 2011, 12:07:57 PM
Wait so you've been enrolled in college at the age of 16?

I turned 17 before 1 week of collage...

Dug

Oh.. Well i'm just a little bit older then you then and i'm in college :D.
Maxi, Don't worry no harm done. You'll still going to be in my heart no matter what.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Age is just a number.

It's what you learn and use (and your maturity level) that makes a difference.
'nd coming clean on something like this means a lot in those respects.
Kudos, and don't fret so much. =)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.