News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

LUCK

Started by Dug, April 15, 2011, 11:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

What are the chances of this message being reliable or UN-reliable?
I mean come-on it didn't end up in my junk mail!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Batman

<3 Tyren

Daxking

Junk mail = Spam.

O My Devil

Insomnom

I'm pretty sure he knows it's not real, guys.  ::)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

But come-on it's a BMW 6-Series :[]!!!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

M I K E

Why is some BMW dude a doctor roflmao?

Africa's bank promised millions for me..

Dont trust that shit, its not legit..

Drunk Mario

Quote from: M I K E on April 15, 2011, 04:42:34 PM
Dont trust that shit, its not legit..
This.^^

If that kind of shit was real.. The world would be a BETTER place. (And i would hate junk mail, just that much less ::))

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

O My Devil

This is the real world there is no better place... :'(

Dug

There is in you're mind, But back to the subject:
Apart from this i also got a junk mail from this girl that inherited 5m dollars and can't withdraw any of it until she receives foreign help meaning that i migrate her to my homeland, let her live with me and continue her education and i would be compensated 40% of the total wealth that she has, then she just started blabbering that if her grandmother finds out about her getting money, she would die...
Some people are just desperate..

Batman

Yeah , you should probably not be doing that. :3

Quote from: Program on April 16, 2011, 12:06:32 AM
Err, Hassan.. what sites do you give your email address to? xD

<3 Tyren

O My Devil

Dug just look at what i wrote below my avatar, theres no better place...

Dug

Quote from: Program on April 16, 2011, 12:06:32 AM
Err, Hassan.. what sites do you give your email address to? xD
Oh you know the usual site...-Hidden-
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 8:04:30 am by Insomnom »

wouter

Once a man sended me a email. In it there was a text saying that he had to storage 500million dollar on a bank account. If he could drop it on my bank account and than after 4 years I had to return 400million.. :]

Drunk Mario

People these days... gawd.. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall