News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Lemaiaux1

Started by Brian, April 14, 2011, 06:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

I'd just like to warn everyone that Firemaker and Ore Miner is Lemaiaux1and he has been going around trying to sell people a runescape account named "Elite Fluffy".  Please do not trust him, he has scammed me and broken a lot of rules

Brian

It was too late by the time I found out, the text was gone already.  Also, there's nothing wrong with warning people about a scammer who's trying to take everyone's rares.  I got my bobble scarf and full lederhosen scammed.

Bill

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,9682.0.html

I've muted one of his accounts. If I see him doing it more in the game, I'll take more action against him.

Also, I don't think it's Lemaiaux1.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Brian

I'm pretty sure it is because he admitted he was on his account "Firemaker" and he said the exact same words in the report of "Ore Miner".  Also, Lemaiaux1 has been bugging me for my lederhosen for weeks and he asked for my lederhosen for his account.  He calls it "lenderhosen" which is one way I know it is definitely him.

Drunk Mario

You don't need to give him public attention. You could simply pm and admin, and ask them to check it out. Also that would make you a rule breaker because you were 'buying' the account.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Brian

I've already confessed about that to Jazmen, she said she will let me go this time.

Kyle

Another One Of His Accounts Is ".Lady Gaga"

Yoho

LOL, that is just silly.