News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Rory Pking

Started by Genuine, April 13, 2011, 10:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

NBut they edit it and make it go along with the song and such, idk a fanboy can explain it better than I can. :P
Not one anymore.

Genuine

Nice Conversation Guys  ::)

Genuine

Sorry for the Double Post but,
It was 10:30pm, I was tired and cold. I usually pk better than that, I'll make more video's to Share :)

Dug

That's good to hear Rory :D.
Tyren lol :3, They just noticed that people like videos that can play in a steady and matching mood as the music =).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Yeah, I will learn that some day.  ::) ;)

alphaeus

GD VID!!! I WAS LIKE DRINKING POT WHEN I DIED HAIZ=)GD1 :)

Batman

Quote from: Daxking on April 14, 2011, 12:10:02 AM
I said the whole tear thing, cause Tyson isn't like that. With the whole "sufficent way of learning". And I died of laughter just reading your last responce. Proably won't get why I am

I could be like that!

<3 Tyren

Daxking

Quote from: Program on April 15, 2011, 11:50:26 AM
Quote from: Tyson on April 13, 2011, 10:35:09 PM
Also, i would like to request for more people to do more videos like this. It shows new players how to pk and provides a sufficient way of learning :D

Hahaha. xD
Tyson.. just.. Never mind. I'm glad you're trying to expand your vocabulary. :D
Same thing I was talking about.  ;D

Batman

That is the way that I type! Take a look at any of my typed work for school...
What can I say? I type lke I am applying for a job. :D

<3 Tyren

Annakarl

well nice one but suggestio:do not right click when mage