News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Training

Started by O My Devil, April 13, 2011, 09:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O My Devil

I played this server few years ago, its still nice, & fun to play around, but the ways & places you train didnt change much.

I suggest to add new monsters & training area to spice things up...  8)

Drunk Mario

There are Dragons and Dungeons with Npc's in them.. they don't have drops or a certain like ::Drags or anything it is a ::Tele (coords) (Coords). I think there should me more :: commands for training though.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Francis

This is a good idea, but if you're going to suggest something like this i think that you should give some examples. Like some of your own ideas. When you suggest something like this to ryan he doesn't know what to add. He needs more info then just saying this.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

O My Devil

For example in canifis south east of frankenstein castle theres a dungeon there filled with experiments, remove the expierements & fill it dust devil's, & at the end of the dungeon add strong monster like "Tormented Demon" raise its HP from 450 to 3000+ so it hards to kill, & sometimes drops rare. If you did that allot of people will have more excitements killing high lvl monster, & training you can use dust devils who have HP around 1050 to train, & have 100% loot of dragon items, i got over 5 people who would agree with my idea...

Dug

I like this idea, It's not bad to stock Ryan with ideas ya'know :D.
Although wouldn't it be interesting if this could be a secret training location that you can't tele to, and the only way to enter it is by complete a quest so this could be the reward :D? On the other hand this might be a little difficult to program.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Not really.. It just be like coding a guild, except instead of a skill level needed, you will need that quest done. (like the fguild)

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

O My Devil

I think a quest would be too troublesome some might just ignore it, i suggest that we do the same as u said u cant tele there, but to go in you need to pay a fee around 10m or something...

Drunk Mario

No fee.. That'd be dumb. A Quest would be fine.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

Thrive

A fee? The currency(gp) is so inflated that money isnt really a problem. The only problem with a quest is that once somebody finished it, they can tell the whole world the tele coords of the area. So really all we could do is just make a new training area. Coords kind of ruin quests :o

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

O My Devil

Well have to ask Ryan to make the places with no tele codes or something... 8)

Insomnom

A fee would be a good money sink.
However, if the area has drops then you'd just make it back- and then some, probably.
And the less fortunate wouldn't be able to get there. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

O My Devil

if 10m is allot, how about 2-5m?

Thrive

Quote from: O My Devil on April 17, 2011, 03:52:13 PM
if 10m is allot, how about 2-5m?

10m personally isn't enough. If you really want a money sink, make it 200m

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

O My Devil

Can Ryan program the place who can enter depend on the lvl they pay. Like 100 below go in for free, 100-138, pay 2-5m, & lvls 139 & above pay 10m.?