News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My account

Started by O My Devil, April 12, 2011, 11:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O My Devil

In my account "O My Devil" i cant play worldscape on this account beacause every time i try to log in is says "Could not complete login. Please try using a different world." there are only 2 worlds tried on both worlds many times since yesturday no change. Any ideas how to fix this?

O My Devil

Same still not working... :'(

wouter

Program, that isn't f*cking helping anyone. Stop giving this stupid answer. Just don't if you can't help. ???
I got the same problem Devil. I have no idea what is wrong. I can login to caponer but not to mrlime..

O My Devil

Same i can log in "Razer" but i want to log in  in my main :( i want to max it... -_-"

wouter

Quote from: Program on April 13, 2011, 09:52:55 AM
Quote from: caponer on April 13, 2011, 02:47:00 AM
Program, that isn't f*cking helping anyone. Stop giving this stupid answer. Just don't if you can't help. ???
I got the same problem Devil. I have no idea what is wrong. I can login to caponer but not to mrlime..

Chill out, man. There's no need to be a douche.
I thought you were having the error where the login server was offline. I didn't realize that this is a different error.

Than read before reply. >.<

O My Devil

So, will someone fix my account im bored and i want to play with my devil :(