News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What's Wrong?

Started by Zack, December 09, 2008, 08:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

What happened to the forums like the user information on the left of the posts and just the way stuff is now?

Triniboy

ry might be making a new layout..i guess its the temple that he used to make it, that might be why it shows up so..cause i see the same change too...

but also..you notice he moved around the threads such as the general and stuff..all that in under blitz. and instead of "videos" being at the last thread at the bottom, its at the top o.O

Triniboy

yeah i see ry might have be the one to change the colors..on my opinion..i think its kinda to bright...maybe something a little dark would be good. :P

Ry60003333

Well, it all started when I tried to upgrade from SMF 2.0 Beta 3 to SMF 2.0 Beta 4. :P
To make a long story short, the upgrade screwed up the forum. So I installed a fresh copy of SMF and tweaked it to use the old database.

And, the BacknBlack theme (what we used) isn't working properly anymore. :'(

Don't worry, I'll find a new theme soon. Right now I'm just glad the forum is safe. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Pure01owner

better 2 have a form then no form at all aye but black was was mad =[ and no more youtube links
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Ry60003333

Quote from: Pure01owner on December 10, 2008, 11:43:23 AM
better 2 have a form then no form at all aye but black was was mad =[ and no more youtube links
I'll re-add the YouTube mod, thanks for reminding me. :)

Ok, its been added.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Mia

I like this Forum skin :)
BLUE N WHITE FTW

Pure01owner

nahh BLACK FTW TY FOR YOUTUBE LINK AGAIN
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]