News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Getting a ps3

Started by Francis, April 10, 2011, 12:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

MGS4 is a long game ha i beat tht game in like a week well this was during summer break but any ways PS3 FTW!!!!!!  :o

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Pride

I am starting to lean towards 360.

PS3 pays off in the end, though.

Daxking

Only thing people don't want Xbox for is because of the money. But if you all think, it's only 60 a month. If you actually save you can afford it. I know some may not, but. If you can make a dollar every two weeks. You can afford it.  ;)

Insomnom

Quote from: Daxking on April 13, 2011, 11:35:20 PM
Only thing people don't want Xbox for is because of the money. But if you all think, it's only 60 a month. If you actually save you can afford it. I know some may not, but. If you can make a dollar every two weeks. You can afford it.  ;)

Your math is wrong.
$60 a month.
4 weeks in a month.
One dollar every two weeks. - Two dollars in a month.
!= $60

:3
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Daxking

Oops, I miss typed. Its 60 a year. I was just about to post saying "yeah, which means you can make that in a year".  :P Don't know why I had a month stuck in my head.  :-X

Insomnom

Makes much more sense. ;D
I'd still go with the PS3 though. Iunno. Something about the xbox I just don't find as appealing.
I've no real good reasons though, aside from what's already been pointed out.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Voltimolt

plus the xbox controller is really irritating.
maybe i'm used to ps3 controller layout.

i don't hold anything that big or heavy as a controller.

so a PS3 Sixaxis non-dualshock controller is a perfect example of my type of controller.

Daxking

I don't like the PS3 controller. The Xbox controllers anolog stick has an indent with grip so that explains itslef. And the back buttons of PS3 feel really weird, like they don't feel like you're really pressing it. If you press the back buttons on Xbox and then PS3 you would know what I mean. :P

Batman

Join the xbox communtity! We have cookies!!!

<3 Tyren

Dug

Buy a ps3, wait a year... and hear my sexy Egyptian voice.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Batman

Orrr you could get an xbox and listen to my sexy voice! :3

<3 Tyren

Dug

More like a 12 year old girl that i want to date because of her awesomeness :3.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Batman

Why thank you Hassan!

:D

PS: Program is just jealous of my purity.

<3 Tyren

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Tyson on April 14, 2011, 02:24:58 PM
Why thank you Hassan!

:D

PS: Program is just jealous of my purity.
I had to re-read that last part because i thought 'purity' was 'puberty' :o

And Umm.. IM GETTING AN XBOX TOMORROW!^(@(!*& 8)

Congratulations Francis on your new Ps3. (if you got it already)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Congratulations Collin :D. (Don't worry i love you all equally, no electronic gadget would separate our love.)Unless were talking about an IPhone5G or Ipad then we've got some serious discussions to go over...