News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

RuneLocus Page

Started by Zack, December 08, 2008, 08:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumups

I hate the new updated runelocus - I liked the old one better :(
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Zack

Yeah umm I updated it so it looks 10 times coolier now.

Ry60003333

Is the RuneLocus page still working? I don't think I ever 'verified' the server. :(

Plus when Blitz launches 43594 will be a Blitz server, which means it wil be 508. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zack

It works, but since it's not verified it says it's unsafe and dangerous. I'll update it for Blitz when you release it.

waffles

Cool Runelocus is where i used to find servers before a friend pointed me here so maybe it will increase worldscapes popularity

Zack

Since there as been a lot of down time recently I recommend everyone to add http://runelocus.com/status/?action=details&id=3217 to your favorites so we have a place to hang out and talk while waiting for the server to come back up.

Zack1

Zack

I guess a few weeks ago the votes somehow got reset. :-\ So I urge everyone to vote for WorldScape.
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=details&id=5387

Banana boy

Zack

I guess everything being down for 3 days was enough for RuneLocus to take the status page down. If anyone wants to make a new one, go for it. Mod lock please.

Voltimolt

Actually runelocus was down due to some fixing, I don't believe the status was down.

Iki said he was working on his forum and changing board and pro/de-moting people.

Zack

I mean the page is gone. And I can't log into it either. So it's deleted.

Voltimolt

Okay,

Imma contact Iki about this.

Bill

I'll unsticky and lock this.

Zack, if you fix it or whatever, just private message me and I'll unlock it and resticky it.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........