News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Need my account back - HELP!

Started by X Hechild X, April 16, 2011, 05:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X Hechild X

Okay, so as some of you know I quit WS some time ago. I could only remember ONE of my accounts.
I had transferred all my rares, including my berets, spiky helms, H.A.M, facemask ect. Ever since I quit, I forgot my username. I can still remember my password. I would VERY much like to get my account back.

Some suggestions;

Passworld trace
You could trace up EVERY account with the same password. My password is VERY unquie, so don't worry! It's nothing like "Pking", "Password". So if any of you guys has that, don't worry. It contains alot of letters and a few numbers.

IP trace
Not too sure about this, because I moved since I quit. But I believe we haven't bought a "new" internet. This is a opinion.

Any other method are welcome! I remember my account when I see it! Thanks!

If anyone wants to support me, say so!

Voltimolt

I matt i

I was pretty sure that question would show up sometime. Thanks for bumping my post though, I need Ryan to look at this.

Voltimolt

X Hechild X

Well, it's either spam, or a bump.

Insomnom

Bumps ARE spam.

And he was asking a question, so it was neither.

PMing you names that came up at a glance.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

X Hechild X

/replied

Could you search through in-game accounts?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

X Hechild X

Thanks, helpful.

I own 2/6 of the black berets in-game, and 2/8 blue.

Insomnom

Chill, guys.  ;D

Account recovery is closed, yes. But it doesn't take but a few seconds to quickly IP check someone for their account names.
There's no reason to turn someone away completely because of that. They're not asking for passwords, anyway. ^^

But yeah, we've taken this conversation to PM. I'm going to lock this now.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.