News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Only Non-Staff Allowed :P (S for Spell Variant)

Started by Thrive, April 06, 2011, 09:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

So shouldn't this be locked if it served it's purpose or does that not count for this section :\?
Also maybe we could do this each week : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Thrive

Quote from: Dug on April 08, 2011, 12:47:36 PM
So shouldn't this be locked if it served it's purpose or does that not count for this section :\?
Also maybe we could do this each week : ).

Dear lord every week. Why don't you flay me, douse me with alcohol, cut me with a blunt sword, and crucify me upside down. Mods are über active, that is why s for spell hasn't been ever finished. Every week.... Bah humbug

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Insomnom

Quote from: Thrive on April 08, 2011, 05:54:37 PMWhy don't you flay me, douse me with alcohol, cut me with a blunt sword, and crucify me upside down.

Sounds like a good time.
Come over at eight?
I'll have some wine ready. 
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Thrive

Quote from: Insomnom on April 08, 2011, 06:45:49 PM
Quote from: Thrive on April 08, 2011, 05:54:37 PMWhy don't you flay me, douse me with alcohol, cut me with a blunt sword, and crucify me upside down.

Sounds like a good time.
Come over at eight?
I'll have some wine ready. 

Better be Spanish wine, I ain't comin over if it aint Spanish wine. Oo And make it a magnum, ain't to fond of those little bottles.

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Dug

Seeing as your not afraid of my ferocious lion face, I don't mind if you crash this party, but i must warn you Jazmen's terror look will turn you away....

Thrive

O ya we had fun last night. Drank that magnum of wine, Program didnt show up. So it was Jazmen and I, all alone. Good thing I have no recollection of what happened last night, cause I was drunk after drinking 10 glasses of wine. Dont know how I got home either, all I know is that Jazmen knows how to get some god damn good wine.

damn RIGHT.

Jeremy

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Thrive

Quote from: Jeremy on April 09, 2011, 02:44:02 PM
M-O-D-S-O-N-L-Y

BOOM headshot! ;D

Oh Noes! A headshot!
At least its not a cheap crotchshot. God those suck.

damn RIGHT.