News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

my account got hacked ( obby pker )

Started by lolloser, April 07, 2011, 09:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolloser

2 days ago i was playing world scape when i lagged out after it finished loading i tried to log in but it said that the pass has been changed that happened to both accounts ( obby pker ) and ( rares bank ) i was able to change rares bank pass but i was unable to change obby pker's as someone has put a recovery and when i tried sending the change pass to my email it didn't work as well so i couldn't change obby pker's pass at all
and as i couldnt make a account on photo bucket i asked dug to help me and he posted them for me ( the picutres )

username : obby pker
time : 2 days ago night time 11-12
evidence :

Also, Leb pker was offering to train my account and hes a friend of mine in real life so he knows my (real rs passwords) and i think he might have used them to guess my other passes but I do know the passwords that i've used for obby pker so if you'd like, i'll be happy to send you a personal message of the previous passwords that i use for multiple accounts. ( rares bank ) but i changed rares pass

M I K E

Quote from: lolloser on April 07, 2011, 09:22:28 AM
Also, Leb pker was offering to train my account and hes a friend of mine in real life so he knows my (real rs passwords) and i think he might have used them to guess my other passes but I do know the passwords that i've used for obby pker so if you'd like, i'll be happy to send you a personal message of the previous passwords that i use for multiple accounts. ( rares bank ) but i changed rares pass

That is illegal, sir...

Kryptonite

Uhm... Well I'm sorry you got hacked, but you ARE the one who gave your passwords out. None of us can help you.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.